London pound cake og challenge

:lying_face: :nauseated_face: :wink: :crazy_face:

3 Likes

What… you doubt my methods!? I feel hurt man. :cry:

5 Likes

You had me at angle grinder :open_mouth::joy:

7 Likes

um… can I use a dremel with grinder wheel instead? More precise, ya know…
:crazy_face: :+1:

5 Likes

I was thinking the exact same thing!

Dremel :wink: :call_me_hand:

1 Like

There is totally something in a banana peel that is supposed to help you germinate a much older bean.

2 Likes

I channel Uri Geller and stare at them intently until everyone believes they’ve sprouted.

3 Likes

I just yell and stamp my feet! Scare em outta the shells every time! Works like a dream…

oh wait… that WAS a dream!
:crazy_face: :wink: :upside_down_face:

3 Likes

That would hurt it’s feelings though @JohnnyPotseed . In today’s world you must get in touch with their feelings and convince them that the world isn’t such a scary place (in other words lie to them) and they should come out of their shells. But if they don’t want to… you can’t use an angle grinder on them.
Just saying.

6 Likes

lol smh… ok I surrender! ya got me beat.
TFF

4 Likes

This is my method, in a mason jar in the dark for 24 hrs. Whatever doesn’t have a tail gets to sleep in the paper towel for a bit.

1 Like

I always use Worm Castings, but have used the paper towel method. Until i started with WC, lol ain’t looked back. you can use the WC for anything from 1 seed to 100+, just adjust the size of container used, small cup for 1 bean, tray/humidity dome for large numbers.

3 Likes

Fortunately a plant never gave a sh*t about our feelings, just like the rest of the universe! :joy:

In a sense, I don’t know if it helps soften the shell but it works every time.
I can send you 100 beans to put to the test and then you can let everyone know the results. Then just eat the sprouts with your next meal. They are tasty.

2 Likes

No need to send any beans cuz. if it works for you, then that’s the best method to use.

3 Likes

Ain’t that the truth @GREANDAL . The plants of this era care no more about us “ugly bags of mostly water” than the ones that fed the dinosaurs. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Indoor beans hit water an hour ago! :crossed_fingers:

7 Likes

I’ve also heard you can stick beans in a potato and they will grow magnificent plants.:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

5 Likes

I don’t know about that, I love my plants and they grow up bud out and love me back. Its the circle of life. Im gonna get some love right now.

4 Likes

And if you get the buds too close to the lights you get french fries.

3 Likes