London pound cake og challenge

I have three of @Maddawg 's crosses above ground

and one Bubblegum cross.

I’m out of the starting block anyway. :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Dang it!!!
You beat me to the punch. I ain’t even looked at mine yet from taking care of bizniz.

2 Likes

Haha! I’ve been busy too. I just now had the chance to look and figured you would have already posted pictures of the trichomes on your girls buds!

2 Likes

Very funny. You know good and well that’s on next week’s agenda. Haha.

I just looked. Mine are not above ground yet.
You must have just barely covered yours with soil, where mine are quite a bit deeper. That explains how you beat me. That’s my story, and I’m sticking to it!

3 Likes

I only put mine in ~ 3/8" below ground. I also make sure only sifted dirt is between it and light.

Hi to all!
Nuts from @Maddawg came to Ukraine less than a month! it is incredibly!

Although delayed in a few days, but I am with you all !!!

16 Likes

Most excellent @Shevchenko !

4 Likes

Holy crap! Ukraine??
Man, that’s ruff. Hope you are no where close to a war zone.
Anyways, glad you’re here.

7 Likes

Im hoping to see progress today when I get home from work.

Thank you guys!
I’m glad I’m with you!

7 Likes

Well, I added one more seed. Hope this time sprout!
HG!

1 Like

Here we go!!!

11 Likes

Welcome to the party. Grow em big & stay safe friend☮️

2 Likes

@Shevchenko
I see you are growing these inside. What sort of lights are you going to run them under?

I do think it would be interesting to know what lights and nutes some of you are using if you feel like taking the time to post it. I’m especially interested in what nutrients and how much folks are using.
That kind of info could help everyone gauge how much or little these girls like best.

I’m using one of my 200w Spider Farmer 2000 for now. After they get into pots, however, they’ll veg under my 450w ts3000 Mars-Hydro. Then they’ll flower under my 450w Spider Farmer 4000.
As for nutrients, I’m using the Fox Farm trio. I’m using Grow Big through veg, then Big Bloom and Tiger Bloom throughout flower. About week three of flower I’ll begin adding some Beastie Bloomz and then toward the end of flower ~ week five I’ll begin adding some Cha Ching to the mix.
I’m going back to my earlier method of feeding just enough at every watering instead of two days feeding to one straight water. I will, however, flush with clean water about every two weeks to reset the soil in order to prevent buildup of salts…

I’m happy this thing is starting to catch another gear y’all! Thanks to everyone for joining in the fun whether participating or being a peeping Tom.
:slight_smile:

6 Likes

@MoBilly
I have several options, veg will pass under 200 led custom assembly, flowering under 600 wat hps or 430 wat led including far red

4 Likes

4 above ground, one pushing its way out, I’d say we’re underway.

4 Likes

Mine are built for comfort not speed.

Yeah. That’s it. Comfort. Yeah.

3 Likes

Я вірив, що вони дійдуть до вас! :ukraine:
I had faith they would make it to you! :

Я просто не знав, що вони так швидко доберуться до вас:racing_car: :dash:
I just didn’t know they would make it to you that fast

Так і повинно було бути.
It was meant to be …

Радий, що ви могли приєднатися до всіх нас у цьому OG рости разом!
Glad you could join us all on this OG grow-along!

Заростання світу
Overgrow the World :call_me_hand:

6 Likes

it was unexpectedly fast and even more pleasant because of that… like a delivery to the start of a joint race, right on time!
glad to join, it will be fun!
thank you
the spirit of Overgrow worldwide!

4 Likes

Some things that are built for comfort can be fast too.
Harley dog

3 Likes