London pound cake og challenge

Im 4 of 5 above ground, #5 is taking her time. I only need one girl but two would be nice.

9 Likes

I have 5 LPC and 5 BG x LPC above ground. I will post pics in the next few days…….

10 Likes

11 Likes

Hey brother.
This morning wake and bake!!
I’m not just fncked up, I’m ISS fncked up, thank you yery much!!!

7 Likes

My pleasure buddy…………

4 Likes

Finally got two out of three seeds to open up and they’re in soil. Was really worried my engine wouldn’t start in this race for a minute there but I guess she was just flooded!

If you love seeing seeds in a wet paper towel and then pots full of dirt with wet spots where you can assume there’s seeds underneath here’s some pics.

6 Likes

Really sorry to hear your bad news and even though I have not been on hear long you will be in my thoughts. :angel:

1 Like

Thank you for your kindness everyone. I appreciate you all.
:pray:t4:

9 Likes

I am so sorry to hear that brother. I hope things turn out OK. If you feel like talking or even just venting, please reach out my friend. You always got an ear to bend here. Take care and best wishes to your daughter :heart: We will be here when you are ready :v

8 Likes

Thanks brother.
:pray:t3:

5 Likes

I had to put the tall dome on them due to stretching out so I took the opportunity to take a few shots. One of the Bubblegum crosses is slower taking off but I think it’ll be fine. I may have planted the other Bubblegum too deep. They had good tails though so you never know, They might just pop up anytime.

10 Likes

Mine are also popping up out of their Solo cups

7 Likes

Three days since I put them in water and they are already sprouting! Gonna be a tough choice for the one I’m going to keep for the challenge :grimacing:

10 Likes

Things are really moving along here, @THCeed double pound cake sounds very interesting.

Hope everything turns out ok @MoBilly , sorry to hear of more problems.

5 Likes

Thanks @Mrgreenthumb .
I appreciate it.
:pray:t4:

3 Likes

8 up and kicking!

One- LPC x Bubble gum
One- KONG Pound Cake = (Guptilla x LPC)
Two- Pound Cake Ripper = (LPC x Jack the ripper x White gold)
One- (Guptilla x LPC) x Jack Herer
Three- LPC-X1

8 Likes

Yo, Mo.
Hope things start turning around for you my brother. Look at it like this. When life is in the shitter, the only way to go is up.
Hang in there.

5 Likes

7 out of 8.

This is the 8th one. It has bean like this for days. Nice root going into the soil, but this seems to be where it is most comfortable. WTF

10 Likes

Pulling up a chair for this one folks.

🫣

2 Likes

What a sweet contest… Im the don.:thinking:.at outdoor growing…i just dont have a yard anymore.:sob:.:sob:. I get em 10 ft at lease… Tripps an hurricanes biggest problem when i grew out door…

GOOD LUCK TO ALL OG ENTRANTS.
may the best win awesome bragging right an a kool-ass bong…
:trophy:.:trophy:.:trophy:.:trophy:.:trophy:.:trophy:.:trophy:.:trophy:.:trophy:.

3 Likes