Looks like it’ll be 5-6…i can work with that! :sunglasses:

(not giving up on the 6th yet though!)

9 Likes

seven plants LPC #75 x x #2 are already heated under the “artificial sun”

11 Likes

Ok. Here’s my first week pic.
Exactly one week since I had dry seeds.

15 Likes

Was sure it was only going to be 3/5 but a 4th surprised me today! I need to make a trip to the hydro store for net pots, then they will get potted up!

Edited to add: spoke too soon! #5 surprised me today 5/5 should be able to pick out the best of the bunch!

11 Likes

Week one in the books.

12 Likes

Here they are today.

I’m not unhappy with the babies but I wish the other two Bubblegum crosses had made it. I had a thought that I’d put them too deep as I was planting them. Next time I’ll listen to my gut.

12 Likes

5 LPC x indoor off to a good start!

And the 1 week older LPC x outdoor Plants, also happy and adjusting under the big Mars 4800 LED
SmartSelect_20230415_212533_Gallery

11 Likes

It looks like Jinglepot is off to a roaring start!
:clap: :clap: :clap:

3 Likes

I will be keeping 1 of each for my grow, im donating any other females to my elderly neighbor and my God father :call_me_hand: spreading the LPC love

8 Likes

Good on you Jinglepot! I’m planning to make tincture for a couple of friends that need but don’t grow.

4 Likes

I love helping out the neighbor lady, I mix her lots of nutes and help her grow, she calls my mixed Nutrient solution my “magic potion” :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes: i donate some hash and edibles to a few other neighbors as well.

I got a couple I charge… and overcharge at that though :expressionless: jerks :rofl:

9 Likes

Damn, @Jinglepot … cuz, the world needs more folks helping their neighbors out like that! Helluva good vibes!

5 Likes

I wouldn’t mind giving my neighbor a hand:

5 Likes

That, IMPLODED HIS FACE!

My 7 LDPC for outdoors

13 Likes

They look happy bro.
:slight_smile: :v:

2 Likes

They look so happy… As happy as me seeing em. :trophy:.:trophy:.:trophy:.

3 Likes