London pound cake og challenge

Hey I’ve been slammed lately and not on as much so I somehow missed this. Sorry to hear it and I’ll keep you both in my prayers.

3 Likes

Thanks man. Much appreciated.
:pray:t5:

1 Like

Mine are just popping up.

Been kinda busy with the new chickens and spring garden.

8 Likes

Ahh my man @MoBilly . I’ll pray for her to recover fast. Blessings be with your daughter and your family… Respect big dad.:muscle:.:trophy:.:trophy:.:trophy:
:pray:.:pray:.:pray:.:trophy:.
Growers​:green_heart:. OG fam.:muscle:.:pray:.:trophy:

7 Likes

Thank you @jamMAKEcan . We can use all the prayers and good wishes that we can get.
:pray:t5:

9 Likes

Well the #1 did not sprout, but the #2 is saying hello to a new world.

13 Likes

Well, I missed the Sunday update, but not much to report. I’m down to 8 but I don’t think I lost a cross entirely just 1 of 2 different ones just not sure which yet. Much like everyone else they’re a bit stretchy and are working on their second set of true leaves. Not much point in pics right now.

6 Likes

LPC is started and in some great organic starter and fabric grow bags.

5 Likes

Lookie here. Tap root coming out the drain hole.

12 Likes

Thats there sign to you… Transplant me is what i deciphered from her.:blush:.:trophy:.:trophy:.

3 Likes

Not chet, Atkins!
I always wait until the leaves reach the rim of the beer cup. That way they have enuff roots going that if I handled them a bit ruff they will recover quicker. Plus I use Myco. I understand it must be in contact with the roots to work well.
Just my way. No flames, please.

8 Likes

SHHHH, QUIET. This is a competition. LOL

6 Likes

This challenge really seems to be on :fire:

3 Likes

Ahh dang loose lips.:joy:.:rofl:. Oops sorry.:sob:

4 Likes

Two of three in the light…

9 Likes

I could care less about this being a competition. I am going to do what I do, nothing different except I can’t veg as long as usual and have to finish by a given date. I don’t expect to win and certainly not going to try to do anything but have fun watching others grows.

8 Likes

You don’t have to finish by a certain time. You just have to submit pics and then let the girls finish out at their own pace.
:+1:t5:

4 Likes

Ok cool I thought we only had 58 days of flower…….

2 Likes

Yes, it is all about having fun. That all I am going to do. Friendly competition, that’s why I was joking around.

4 Likes

I think of it like a bass tournament. The best fishermen tend to catch more fish of a certain size on average than others but anyone can win big fish. :fishing_pole_and_fish:

5 Likes