Lonely's Micro Garden

Yeah, that dark purple really gives the white trichomes a contrast. It looks beautiful, but does it smoke good?That’s the question :metal:t2::grin:

Pz :v:t2:

6 Likes

Yes absolutely the contrast is really good. Isn’t that always the question if it’s good to smoke ? :smiley:

At the sight of it, I would say it tastes good! :drooling_face: :drooling_face: :drooling_face: :yum:

great work as always :vulcan_salute: :vulcan_salute: :vulcan_salute:

4 Likes

@m0sirys It smells like a proper Chem D and it’s going to be interesting to taste with the Purple mixed in there and see how it changes.

2 Likes

that sounds great, looking forward to ya smoke report! :upside_down_face: :slightly_smiling_face: :upside_down_face:

2 Likes

Erdawg
Erdpurt x C4DDD

The nugs are dense and are reminiscent of the buds of Erdpurt. The terps are Pinesol and Gasoline.

Smoke report

High
This bud got CBD in it, I directly recognised the CBD present in the high. You get a heavy stone and yawns, while the head is stupified. Perfect for calming down before bed while watching something non important. The stupification lasts for 1-1.5h, then you’re left with the heavy stone and yawns for yet another 2.5-3h.

Taste
Strong taste and not that smooth. Only thing I taste is pine sap and dried wood. Those tastes are so strong it’s hard to taste anything else.

Comedown
You get the comedown upfront and you’re there for 4h.

Tolerance and Ceiling
Low ceiling, you won’t get that much further with more bud. This is not an all day type of smoke so it’s hard to judge tolerance.

Conclusion
I like this type of weed for some occasions, but it’s not really my thing. The Pinesol terps lingers and it’s almost making me sick of the smell because it’s so intense. What’s interesting is that both parent didn’t have these properties, the Erdpurt was woody and leathery with a very social chill vibe high. Great for a evening toke with some friends. While all the females from the C4DDD where quite up and strong. We’ll see how the progeny grows, but if it’s like the mother a proper OG is the perfect cross.

To be continued…

16 Likes

Here is the TK S1 I’ve saved. Some European members will get cuts sent out of this plant shortly.

15 Likes

Dude, your plants are thriving

2 Likes

uhiii if you have a spare one i woudn´t mind :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

just joking :slight_smile: she loks so nice and healthy ! :vulcan_salute: :vulcan_salute: :vulcan_salute: :vulcan_salute:

3 Likes

If I’ll get any cuts left I’ll send you a pm for sure. :metal:t2:

3 Likes

I appreciate that! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

Hi brotha,

sent him mine please.
Hope he ll share them after my vacation.

Ok?

Good weekend

3 Likes

@GCC.Bud that’s nice of you but take it easy. I really said that as a joke :slight_smile: I’m in no hurry :slight_smile:

Otherwise everything is fine with you?

have a great weekend brotha

3 Likes

Ok. Was/is an offer.

Would help me.

Everything is well thank you.

How are you?

Wish you a great weekend too

2 Likes

I’m glad to hear that all is well with you! And are you going on vacation soon? Everything is fine with me so far. SSH is finally hanging to dry :slight_smile: Soon something new can go in ::slight_smile: The weather is also slowly getting better here in the Pot

I appreciate the offer, I’ll accept it if nobody else has to to wait or anything. If it helps you, of course I’ll be happy to do it!!! But I didn’t want to push my way in there in any way :wink:

3 Likes

Triangle Kush S1

The TK is out smoking everything else I ran in this run. Even though she was very small(used a very young clone) and I thought she wouldn’t give me anything worthwhile, except for a couple of seeds. Her high is just flawless, I only want it to last for longer :sweat_smile:

15 Likes

Reports like yours makes it hard to decide what to grow next… I hear an Catahoula pack calling me from the fridge :heart_eyes:

Did the permanent marker developed some roots?

5 Likes

@Villiager and @Swe-can

I’m down to two of four and the small one where rescued yesterday. The problem have been crushed stems that start to be a breeding ground for mold.

But as you see, one is doing really well!

11 Likes

Did they survive?

1 Like

Hi, no none of my clones survived… :pensive::pensive::pensive::pensive:

The car broke down and they cooked in the trailer before I was able to find a new car that I could continue my journey with…

Im sorry :pensive:

6 Likes

Shit happens. At least the journey continue! :smiley:

3 Likes