Lonely's Micro Garden

Today I got some closeups of the plants that haven’t been in the lime light as much.

TK S1 x Guerilla Fume

Erdawg(Erdpurt x C4DDD)

Pz :v:t2:

20 Likes

Yoyo, yet another update.

The Chemnesia F2 is harvested and are drying as we speak. I will snap some pics of the final buds before I tare them apart to chuck the seeds out of them.

One of the Chem D x GMO Bx3 have turned completely purple, though still have a deep Chem D terp going, pretty cool. They probably got another week until they are finished.

The C4DD4 is finishing and I’ll have to chop it when I have some spare time.

The TK S1 x Guerilla Fume is very much a 91 pheno. Definitely recognise a lot of the 91 S1 features I’ve seen before. Like never stop shooting new stigmas.

Finally, we have the Erdawg(Erdpurt x C4DDD). Very frosty, but the trichomes are small and short. My hope is that this frost will transfer over in the cross, but with the trichome type that Chem D x GMO Bx3 have. It’s also the stinkiest and have the best terp profile.

Pz

20 Likes

Coming along nicely :slight_smile: That DxGMO is sure an eye catcher. Wonder what it’d look like in a bigger sensi run.

3 Likes

Absolutely killing it bro, beautiful plants as always

4 Likes

Here some Chemnesia F2 buds!
Havested at 10 weeks

Chemnesia F2 #3 "Frosty"

It’s a proper Chem terps with a sweet hint. There’s also a bit of terpeninol lingering in the back, but doesn’t take over in any way.

Chemnesia F2 #1 "Stretchy"

Fluffier and looser buds the #3. Chem terps trough and through. It’s like a new form factor on the with the good old Chem terps.

Smoke report
First off, both cuts smoke the same.

High
It’s definitely a up high that hits fast and hard, almost like the head buzz you get when smoked with tobacco.
The high only last 45min to 1h tops though, then you are left with a empty stone for another hour or so.

Taste
Very good taste and smooth smoke. Chem on the inhale and Chem on the exhale for both cuts.

Comedown
I haven’t noticed any lethargic come down and that’s definitely a plus for me. I guess the empty stone is the comedown on this one.

Tolerance and Ceiling
The ceiling is high, but only the first toke of the day on this bud. What I’ve noticed are that you build up a tolerance for this bud very fast which resets next day.

Conclusion
This is a super nice bud to start of a day with. You need something else to switch to but definitely a good start of the day. You get creative, inspired and “go” with little to none body feel.

There is room for improvement, but a good place to start!

20 Likes

@funkyfunk They would definitely be even more insane if grown for bud. Luckily we have the F2s coming up and will ofc be shared, so that you also get the chance to experience this amazing looking thing. But tbh I’m more excited to see the progeny of the hybrids, because both dads where selected to match these phenos with leaf structure, stem rub and leaf rub. So I expect the hybrids to carry some insane phenos. First one I’ll dig through is the Ergo(Erdawg x (Chem D x GMO Bx3)) because of the CRAZY terps and then (Dragon Drip x (Chem D x GMO Bx3)) because of the enormous dense buds Dragon Drip have.

Chemnesia Blaster(Chemnesia F2 x (Chem D x GMO Bx3)) is planned to be used in my upcoming Sour Diesel project.

@GrowTheAtlas Wow, thank you so much. It finally feels like I start to get the hang of this setup :metal:t2:.

So this is my current plan for the upcoming future, thing are prone to change but you’ll atleast get an idea of what I want to achieve.

----- Juice Blast Line -----

• JUICE BLAST
    Plurp Juice x Strawberry Death Blast

----- Papa Urkle Line -----

• PAPA URKLE F2
    Papa Urkle x Papa Urkle

• BLUE PAPA
    Blue Digi Berry x Papa Urkle

• SWEET FUMES
    Chem Daddy Core x Papa Urkle

----- Goat Scream Line -----

• GOAT SCREAM
    Bruce Banner #3 S1 x Juice Blast

• DINO SLAP
    Super Strawberry Diesel x Juice Blast

• NABOO BLAST
    Mazar-i-sharif x Juice Blast

----- Drip Drip Line -----

• DRIP DRIP
    Dragon Core x Drip Fuego

• PEANUTBUTTER DRIP
    Turd Burgler x Drip Fuego

• TRUFFLE DRIP
    Dolato Trufflez x Drip Fuego

----- Punk 29 Line -----

• PUNK 29
    Perk 29 x Funk 29

15 Likes

All the Papa Urkle projects look very interesting to me

3 Likes

Nice report on the chemnesia. Quite a thought ahead plan. Some names do look interesting. Some bluedigiberry in there, yumyum.

Also your ‘ergo’ name idea reminds me of “ergot”, the rye fungus from which LSD was discovered. Would be a cool name! Or “ergoat” maybe :wink:

Can’t help but think about this reading the “GOAT SCREAM” name:

Enjoy the smoke!

5 Likes

@GrowTheAtlas Yeah, I just got a few Papa Urkle F1 seeds, so I want to reproduce them because it was one of the hybrids I wanted to be a part of my library.

For me, the high of GDP does have a lot in common with Blueberry and Blue Digi Berry from @VerdantGreen is the best Blueberry strain I’ve tried to date. So this is a match made in heaven imo where the Purple Berry terps get to shine with a very good chillmode high.

The Sweet Fumes is not really a backcross, because there is two different GDP F2 females used in Chem Daddy Core and Papa Urkle. The goal of the cross is to recombine the GDP to increase the diversity, while still stear the progeny into the GDP type direction.

@funkyfunk Thank you :pray:t2:

I don’t know where I got Ergo from really, I’ve kept it because I like how it sounds when you say it. I have a loooooong list of cultivar names where I write down every name I ever thought about. Usually I pick from there and modify it a bit or just use as it.

The idea of the name Goat Scream was initially to use it for a recombination of something immortal. So this whole line is a homage to Bruce. Bruce Banner have been one of my favourite cultivars for ages. Using the Juice Blast(Juice as it Roids and Blast as those roid up pumping veins) that’s a recombination of Bruce Banner. Plurp Juice is that fruity part of Bruce Banner and Strawberry Death Blast is that Kushy part of of Bruce Banner.

I was looking to find a good part of the Goat Scream line that could represent a kush type while still be unique. Mazar-i-sharif definitely fits the bill, pre selected towards the Strawberry pheno and still being a kush type plant.

10 Likes

@Villiager & @Swe-can the Permanent Marker Doja cut arrived! Hopefully I’ll be able to rescue them, I’ll give it my best. I’ve been able to get life’s in plants in much worse shape. So I have my hopes up.

Can’t thank you enough :pray:t2:

6 Likes

No problem and give us an notice if you make holiday in Central Europe… In the moment i would be to shy to send again if you understand what i mean.

2 Likes

My heart just dropped to a good slow rate :sweat_smile::sweat_smile::pray:

6 Likes

Greetings Lonely,

I am just catching up on this thread and I’m utterly impressed with your careful planning, skilled execution and phenomenal results!

Those sparkly buds are living artwork captured at a moment in time for our enjoyment and inspiration.

Words fail me Brother, and that doesn’t happen often.

With profound respect,
-Grouchy :v: :green_heart:

7 Likes

I have to agree with @GrouchyOldMan! Beautiful plants and great photography!

3 Likes

@Villiager and @Swe-can the light is down to 20% of 40w and they are looking healthier today. I have hope for this one! :wink::ok_hand:t2:

@GrouchyOldMan Thank you, I don’t really know what to say, you’re leaving me speechless. :pray:t2::pray:t2::pray:t2::pray:t2::pray:t2:

@Bert Tahnk you so much and enjoy my little grow show :pray:t2:

Much love to you all :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

7 Likes

@LonelyOC the beans safely made their way across the globe :handshake: thank you again for your generosity. The hunt for Grape continues!!

13 Likes

@GrowTheAtlas Happy to see that they arrived safe!

3 Likes

EFF yeah !! :slight_smile:
finally something came through, lol.

5 Likes

Chem D x GMO Bx3

C4DD4

TK S1 x Guerilla Fume

20 Likes

what an nice color and frostieness ! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

5 Likes