Lonely's Rare breed

Killing It,absolutely awesome.I think they are going to fill up the space in a Little.

1 Like

Lovin it, Looks happy and healthy. Im excited to watch this unfold.

Thanks for sharing @LonelyOC

3 Likes

DragonHead
AxeMurderer
BangBangWallop
Kamikaze
Skiffle

2 Likes

Flaming Dragon

3 Likes

Thank you for the kind words. @Andrexl @Ris

@BagmanCrappy Flaming Dragon = Swazi Dragon x Fire OG :fire:
@gidionumm AxeMurderer = Alaskan Thunder Fuck x Malawi Killer

Pz :v:t2:

7 Likes

Iā€™ve been super busy these last weeks so I havenā€™t updated that much. But Iā€™ve snapped some pics.

Rememver that the plants had quite some time in preflowering.

Week 6
Everything is budding atm and Iā€™ve started to get some trichs.

The broad leaf is a Swazi Dragon and the thin leafs are my headband :+1:t2:

Week 7
Removing leafs to expose some bud sights while still have enough leafs to drive photosynthesis.

This is a young bud of Swazi Dragon.

This is the top of Auto Pounder

Headband S1

Island punch, smells like gasoline and solvents.

Shiskaberry, smells like ā€œcannabisā€ and sweet sweet berries.

Iā€™ll be updating more often now when I can show of the buds abit.

12 Likes

Nice pictures.

4 Likes

Got some pics I wanted to share and some news about the progress.

I got one nice male from the Blueberry Diesel that Iā€™m going to save pollen from and dust a Shiskaberry clone with it. I wonā€™t make F2s for the Blueberry Diesel, and it comes down to the fact that I donā€™t really have time to hunt through the F2s to find a Blueberry pheno. Iā€™ve done my fair share of hunting down Blueberry phenos and I know where to find them by now. Weā€™ll see how the Blueberry Diesel x Shiskaberry turn out. :+1:t2:

Auto Pounder is pumping out trichs, just like a good little hash plant girl. Quite impressed by this auto strain. Got it as a freebie and thought about throwing it away.

This is the Headband and sheā€™s catching up and I believe I got a pretty good one, I think her offspring will be something else :grin:

The first purple of the bunch! Now N Frutti from Karma. She have also started to stack trichs and she smells AWESOME! Just up my alley, crazy fruity. But not in a candy way, but not in a sour way either. If this was a breed of mine, I would call her Fruit salad! :sweat_smile: Iā€™ll definitely visit this cultivar again in the future just because of the terps :+1:t2:

17 Likes

Made some Christmas taste tests from some of the plants. One Auto Pounder bud and one Chocolate Heaven bud.

The Auto Pounder had a sleepy and euphoric high with the smell and taste of the glue you use to repair shoes with back in the days.

The Chocolate Heaven got a uplifting and energetic high with a focus increase. Its not very intense but I helps you get things done. Though for me, it didnā€™t shut up my bad thoughts, it made them a little bit worse tbh. The one I have did have a choco smell as a young bud, but atm they are very sour, borderline cat piss.

Will post some pics later onšŸ˜‰

8 Likes

Swazi dragon #5 is the quickest flowering of the bunch. Sheā€™s about 50/50 could/clear atm.

All Swazi Dragon have been low feeders and they doesnā€™t like strong lights. I donā€™t remember them being this fuzzy, but it might also be the inbreed depression kick into gears aswell.

12 Likes

Itā€™s the last couple of weeks for the guys and I didnā€™t get any lemon pheno(my favorite) from the Swazi Dragon, only berry/fruit phenos. But Iā€™m happy with the outcome. I plan to have a larger post about the Swazi Dragon females in the future.

Here is some pics of the random plants I have going. First up is the headband S1, still throwing new white stigma.

Here we got the Now n Frutti from Karma. The Fruity aroma have mellowed out and itā€™s a hash smell now.

This is the Island punch which turned out to be a real producer with chemmy gassy smells. Still producing new white stigmas.

I havenā€™t covered this plant as much but this is a Peanut butter breath and itā€™s starting to swell and pack on even more trichomes.
IMG_20230105_151636

Hope you all have had a great new years eve and are excited for 2023, I know Iā€™m! Itā€™s going to be awesome to start to share some genetics with you guys! :heart: This community have helped me with my wellbeing and I just want to thank you all for that.

17 Likes

I cant get over how good they look.

Im digging the updates and looking forward to your next post.

Good Shit man

3 Likes

Thank you for the kind words :pray:t2:
More pics are upcoming, Iā€™ve also started the Contra D, Iā€™ll be making F2s and Swazi Double D. Thatā€™s what next :grin:

3 Likes

Nice looking buds :seedling: frosty frosty :snowflake:

2 Likes

You won my respect with just that ^^, it counter weight your profile of CS freak. Itā€™s affectionate.
Thyosulfate is pretty cheap and easy to find ā€œread-to-fireā€ today, why playing with CS anymore ? It have a specific reason behind ?

My notation is more binary than your :
No Ceiling / No potency ^^

It simplify the things more than it appear, face to the plants btw.

3 Likes

@Fuel Haha, one manā€™s poop is another manā€™s gold :grin: Yeah, and ā€œCS freakā€ feels a bit negative. Iā€™ll rather go by ā€œSTS freakā€ since I quite literally hate to work with CS. Iā€™ve reversed more males with
Florel/Switch then used CS. So I donā€™t really get where from you think I use it. I always tell people on OG to use STS instead since it doesnā€™t kill the plant in the same manner.

In a way I totally agree with you and indicas are a major factor for removing the ceilingless weed from the market, especially kush. Itā€™s just a fact, itā€™s not like Iā€™m hating on the cultivar.

2 Likes

The kush (hyped or not), are the one i need to roll the most often to be satisfyed. Not a fan. I prefer a lot more the weed of a Sensi Star than the one of the OG Kush, on potency style. When iā€™ve finished a blunt of SS, iā€™m finished for hours too ^^

It wasnā€™t negative at all, just my trash humor to point on your exotism about that. Now youā€™re even more exotic for me considering that the CS was a destination for you ^^

You known, the form and the color of hammers is a matter of preference. Itā€™s all about nails after all.

4 Likes

@Fuel Iā€™ve only grown Sensi Star from Paradise. Actually, I got the Dutch Dragon in the same buy. I used the Sensi Star in multiple crosses successfully, it improved the medicine for the patients who I thought it would help. Sensi Star x Mazari was a hit for the cancer patients on chemo day! Strong body buzz lasting for hours and a giggly mood.

Do you know a good source for Sensi Star?

5 Likes

It was a very good strategy at first glance. I known very well the Mazar (Dutch Passion), and its most valuable variation : the Skywalker (also reg from DP). Iā€™ve worked hardly with the both, 15 years ago (yes, it mean releases and all these BS). The last one is more valuable for simple reasons : more ā€œnarcoticā€ effect than the mazar alone (reducing more in ease the use of opiates chems), but also the comfort bring by the Blueberry. Making it a ā€œfunctionnal helpā€ i mean, making possible to do things that bring smile. You understand iā€™m sure.

The problem with the Mazar and the Skywalker was mainly their herm tendancies, pretty high the more you inbred it. It cost space and time more than the Sensi Star, wich is a lot better on this side if the release is from Paradise pre-fem catalog.

I donā€™t have lesson to give to you with the Sensi Star, but itā€™s already a good potent horse imho to deal alone with med constraints. I will go for a nice strain as counterpart to donā€™t transform the patients in zombies ^^ Blueberry is of course the most used for that, but you get the idea.

I donā€™t known if they still offer it, but Derg Corra have one decent release. Mine come from them. I think itā€™s close to your lands in bonus.

2 Likes

The Mazar-i-sharif that was used was super stable, it was my own mix from a cross between the Mazari from The Real Seed Company

And Afghan Selection

I would never use Mazar from DP in a medical breeding program.

Thanks Iā€™ll take a look at Dreg Corra. Good prices and some need to get strains. Might have to make a purchase! :pray:t2:

3 Likes