Lonely's Rare breed

I known this one too (my blunts at least), but never worked with. I’ve choose the shortcut instead to gain time.

Actually (2023), DP suffer from a bad reputation because the price of their strategy on the long run. I will not buy anything today too, but 20 years ago it was a different story. Exactly like Paradise Seeds.

I’m personally never say never on a brand or a breeder, my choices for seeds are always contextual.

2 Likes

Well I would buy their gear. But I wouldn’t use it to improve medicine. My experience with cultivating actual medicine is the need of a diverse range of cannabinoids present in the genetics. So my technique have always been to collect different landrace cultivars to get the diverse range of cannabinoids and cross them to worked cultivars which have it’s chemovar pin pointed. This way I can let the patient test 5 different landraces. Pick the best and then move on to test 4 crosses plus a pure sample. It’s a very effective method to help people and they have a personalized strain within a few months.

Pz :v:t2:

5 Likes

I see the point, interresting. Make sense too.

Let me find it : This post, i’ve thrown some info on the SS a while ago. My exposition to med users was totally incidental by one of my strain. so i can’t really talk usefully (accurate selection) about the SS considering this spectrum. Just that it’s an easy going and pleasant base to build a potent bulldozer ^^

2 Likes

My Headband S1 in the back and my Shiskaberry S1 in the front. I 3D printed some custom tubs for the space which they seem to love!

10 Likes

I really appreciate your systematic approach and highly focused breeding goals @LonelyOC.

Nice work,
-Grouchy

1 Like

Thank you so much :pray: I have yet to provide seeds to the community but I got a lot of exciting stuff coming up. Atm I’m working with other European members to create a open clone sharing system with EU boarders, which I hope will lead to an increase of available genetics in the region.

2 Likes

That looks awesome, any chance we can get a good look at your custom tubs? :heart_eyes: :sunglasses:

2 Likes

@tresbundles
I had some challenges with leaks and I had to fix the tubs every week. So I 3D printed these tubs in PETG+. I use bags to hold the water because 3D prints are not water tight without any further processing and I just throw away every bag after water change and I love this setup. It’s super quick to clean.

What noticed was that the bags were a lot more snugg when I used a lid with a deeper innerlip around the out edge.

Also my buildplate gives this gritty texture which is easy to clean between plants.

Tell me if you want to see any more details.

7 Likes

Thanks, man, that’s amazing. :star_struck: It’s very creative how you used the bags, seems actually more tidy, too.

1 Like

Haha yes. I bought the 3D printer just to make these. The disappointment when it wasn’t water tight! But the bag redesign was ever better. LonelyOC, making lemonade from life’s lemons since the 90s :kissing_heart:

5 Likes

heck yeah, buddy, I’m with you there. I was going to print up some mini SIPs, but now that I see this I may have to go back to the drawing board! I’m glad yours is working out well, gives me hope :slight_smile:

2 Likes