Look what I found :) all gone. . . FOR NOW

So apparently my card doesn’t like when I run out of money in the account because it stopped working so I only had enough change in the car to mail 2 out today
@Tinytuttle
@Artisan
Your pens are on the way. I would give it a few day the post office here are a bunch of lazy f**ks

3 Likes

Same with the post on my end, no worries! Thank you for your generosity man that’s really awesome

1 Like

Thanks for the heads up man! Much appreciated that’s for sure!

1 Like

@Artisan I accidentally wrote your address upside down. I should have taken my own previous advice and not smoked before hand but oh well. I figure the sticker I sent you fits the envelope prefectly

2 Likes

@Tinytuttle your one of my favorite people on here bro. I’ll help you out anyway I can. Think nothing of it!

1 Like

Sorry guys been out of data so no internet
@Sebring
@Yooper63
@Eddie.saw
@naiveCon
@shroomgod
All of your “letters” have been sent hopefully everyone gets them

5 Likes

@Tinytuttle
@Artisan
Have you got your “letters” yet they should have been there on saturday

4 Likes

Literally just grabbed it out of the mailbox and took a pic to show you!

4 Likes

AWESOME! glad to hear it that took even longer than I thought it would

2 Likes

Oh no is your garden ok??

1 Like

I think it jazzes up my thread lol I like it. It’s better than me just rambling

AWESOME! Ya the wife helped with that. Who wouldnt want a good laugh with your pencil o love :wink: the stealth factor was just a bonus lol

1 Like

@sebring Take one of those other seeds i sent and throw it in the ground outside somewhere hidden in the worse soil you have and just let me know how fast it pops then pull it. . . If you would be willing that is.

3 Likes

Head outside to do that right now. I wish I had some of the local soil from my native Las Vegas, but I don’t. It was the worst “soil” I’ve ever seen, 50% gypsum, 25% sand and 25% lime; nothing grew in it, except sagebrush.

I know where there is some “bad” soil that the city sprayed with herbicide, I hate that sh*t. However, I have some almost pure clay fill dirt I’m going to toss it in.
All done, two seeds planted 1/8th inch deep under a freshly mowed matting of grass. It just rained so I’ll check it in a week and we’ll see how they’re doing!

4 Likes

Oh they will love it!

That’s about what my dirt is

They have never seen grass

What’s that?

3 Likes

I don’t have enough pips to PM yet but I thought I would let you all know I have 100 of the Freedom Dream beans somewhere in my basement. I’d be willing to let some of them go to a good home when I find them. :slight_smile:

Once I have been around here a while, I’ll offer them up to those who might want a few.

Eventually I’m going to try crossing Freedom Dream with some other strains and see if I can get the high-CBD and auto-flower genes to cross-over to something with some THC. I’m thinking Ww would be a good one, or maybe Pex.

5 Likes

check out this post for a breakdown of crossing autos w/ photos

5 Likes

Sorry they charged you I would have been so paranoid I probably wouldn’t have picked them up haha I don’t know what the hell they did to the poor envelope but glad they still made it. Haha talk about sneaking under the radar.

2 Likes

Sorry folks, I spoke too soon. I had a good look and it seems those Freedom Dream seeds are MIA.

Oh well, I have some reg Harlequin BX4 and fem CBDream beans as sources of high CBD alleles. Actually I already crossed the CBDream to Critical Kush. Will be trying those beans in the fall, and I’ve already got the stuff to mix up a solution for Beam’s test.

I want to figure out how old a plant needs to be before Beam’s will provide a relatively reliable indication of CBD potential. To do this, I will standardize my test processes and quantities so the results are at least comparative/relative/consistent. I will first compare known low-CBD strains with supposed med-high CBD strains to verify the test solution and record initial results. Over time I hope to be able to eyeball a Beam’s test of a young plant and know what I am dealing with.

2 Likes