Looking for "lucky charms" seeds

Hello beautiful people of OG. Years ago I picked up some “lucky charms” flower, loved the strain but I had a lot of things going on in life at the time and unfortunately didn’t get any seeds when they were available. It’s from bodhi seeds and the cross is “the white x Appalachia” if anyone has a pack or even a few beans they’d want to trade I have a pretty decent selection of different beans. Even have a couple LED grow lights id part with as well. Thank you!

7 Likes

WELL, Well, well, you might be in luck. I may have some Lucky Charms in the Ole Stash Bag. I’ll report back after the weekend, I’ll have to sort through about 1,400-ish Strains/Varieties, about 350 of 'em not yet catalogued. I’ll get back with ya, promise, SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

16 Likes

I did a little search-fu and found that @Gaz29 was looking to trade some Lucky Charms F2s for a nice indica earlier this year

2 Likes

Wow that’ll be a search forsure! Thanks so much for the reply and taking the time to do that! :green_heart:

1 Like

Pleased to report that I, INDEED, have LUCKY CHARMS/f2. Provide "personals’, a Coin Flip of SIX/6 will be dispatched ASAP. SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

15 Likes

The amount of times I see you save the day is crazy @misterbee :star_struck: You’re like a bean super hero :man_superhero::raised_hands::fire:

5 Likes

@misterbee rocking it in TRUE OG style!!!
Saving the day again!!! I thought I had too many strains, LOL A catalog like that is very very impressive, don’t know what I’d do with that many seeds. LOL

4 Likes

I still got lots of Lucky Charms f2s … just saying :fire:
same ones Mr BEE has :honeybee:

7 Likes

Marshmellowy delicious

This reminds me that I have some lucky Wookiee to pop sometime soon. I’ll have to hunt around and see if anyone has grown and if it’s worth the effort.

1 Like

Wow you really are a OG hero, thanks so much again I’ll pm you

How do u properly store that many strains !?

I need to learn from you sir

1 Like

In Gallon Ziplock Bags, Alphabetized, Photo/Reg, Photo/Fem and, Auto/Reg or Fem. I have a large Cooler. Some people keep 'em in a Freezer. That’s my method, SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

3 Likes

Thank you, I’ve probably hit 180 now and I have them in a handgun box. It’s weather proof, water proof etc. I out silica in it but I have it in my room, I did have it in my fridge for a month but then I realized I always open the box and have to let it get to room temp since I’ve been trading a lot.

Do you think keeping it room temp 65-80 in a sealed dry box does the trick for long term storage 7 years + ?

1 Like

As long as cool and dry, all is well. I’ve popped seeds 25+ years old, know of 60 y/o seeds germinating. They recently found some Cannabis seeds from 5,000 y/o Chinese Burial Site and, THEY GERMINATED!! SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

7 Likes

Right?! @misterbee is one of the true superheroes of this community! :raised_hands::heart:

2 Likes

How do we get clones of the 5000 year old dankness? That’s pretty bad ass they germinated.

1 Like

I’m sorry to say, but no. That’s too warm. If stored 65-80 for 2 years, you’ll be lucky to get any to germ. Think of seeds like storing beer or wine: cold (but not frozen) is best.
Now put the gun box in the fridge and you’re golden.
The Fridge is best for long term, even if the door gets opened often.

2 Likes

Oh I became more informed on this, my gun box is in my fridge now. Eventually I will separate seeds into two boxes. One for 5+ years in deep or regular freezer. The other will sit in the regular fridge. I’m storing pollen as well in the long term one.

I need to get thermos for pollen and the deep freezer though.

1 Like

If you end up running the f2 look out for some auto traits had 2 out of 3 females autoflowered on me and 3 males auto flowered as well as going to use some for a project but decided against it the one female I did put outside looked pretty solid never made it to harvest though

2 Likes

I realized the moisture in the frodge may damage the gun box. So maybe put the seeds in an airtight tupperware or something w a few moisture absorbing packets inside.

1 Like