Looking for OG's "legends in seed popping" to help with a very valuable seed run, amateurs need not apply......LOL

He said this in the other thread…

Seems to be taking suggestions, do ya have any?

1 Like

Co-op strains must be a. rare and b. discontinued and unavailable for purchase.
Strain provenance must be proven to the satisfaction of the action group (f1s only, from the original breeder).
If it meets the criteria, it generally gets accepted by the action group. Read the thread in the breeders lab for more details. You really gotta do your homework before you put it out there for a vote

10 Likes

I believed the sangria and sorbetto both are retired I’ll check it out

2 Likes

I updated this pic in the first post, I think these are what he is working with.

5 Likes

@Blueridge can you drop a pic of packs or a list?

OGing

Edit: oops

2 Likes

Read: How does the Co-op Boxes work
For all the deets

1 Like

@shag just did

2 Likes

The two criteria are meet for most packs the one breeder puts out. Their own marketing plan for scarcity

3 Likes

Oh ok so we can do a individual giveaway?

5 Likes

@LedZeppelin
Any interest in joining in the fun?
You have some gold there too.

These are not part of this project, just for reference.

13 Likes

Yes, it just won’t qualify for distribution by the co-op

3 Likes

Now he has some :fire:

1 Like

Ty so much I appreciate that

2 Likes

The Sangria sounds pretty bomb https://www.aficionadoseeds.com/product-page/sangria

6 Likes

You may always do a seed increase! The only difference between a seed increase and a co-op run is being able to use the co-op seed distribution

5 Likes

Oh ok I gotcha now lol

2 Likes

I believe the sorbetto is the rarest one and most expensive I have

4 Likes

@DougDawson
Said in certain cases OG may be able to help with seed distribution, just not in the co-op boxes.
I am bettin’ like @Emeraldgreen green said, these are limited packs not to be made again, so you will probaly be able to meet the co-op criteria, but we should let the royal council decide… :stuck_out_tongue:

6 Likes

Agreed I don’t want to break any rules I like it here lol

5 Likes

I just wanted to say… @Blueridge
Thank you soo much for what you are doing here, you are going to make a lot of people happy here at OG.

8 Likes