Looking for some cross Suggestions

How about Mephisto Galactic Gelato? https://mephistogenetics.com/products/galactic-gelato

3 Likes

GMO auto by Atlas perhaps as a thought? Hopefully would add some garlic funk and potency to the froyo side

1 Like

Maybe if they have it on the Seedsman Site, its a contest win so I have to order from their site.

hey homie,
i noticed alot of the AUTO seed is sold in singles.

some of the breeders on the site are buy 1 get one,
like nirvana, greenhouse, or barneys

nirvana is pretty budget friendly
5 pack of Maui Waui FEM AUTO is only 33 bucks! BOGO =10 for 33

https://www.seedsman.com/us-en/hawaii-maui-waui-auto-feminised-seeds-5-nv-hmw-auto

PROMO PAGE:
https://www.seedsman.com/us-en/promotions
EDIT:
im not sure if the promotions stackā€¦ but
if you buy 3 packs of the nirvana maui waui, (for example) youd get 3 free
then, since you spent more than 50$, youd get another pack free
then, since you bought 3 packs of 5, youd get another pack free,
and if its your first order, you get 10% off
LMAO im so cheap

:money_mouth_face: :money_mouth_face: :us:

2 Likes

Good point. They do have G13 auto Froyo.

60 a pack is cheap I see packs going for 120-300 a pack now

2 Likes

true, but when you only have 110 to spend, 60 is a HUGE chunk of it.

2 Likes

So here is what I ended up going for.

Tropicanna Poison XL Auto Feminized Seeds ( Sweet Seeds)
FREE - OG Kush Ltd. Edition Feminised - 3 x FREE Seedsman Seeds(the freebie, sadly its seedsman brand lol)
Crystal METH Auto Feminized Seeds (Fastbuds)
LSD-25 Auto Feminized Seeds (Fastbuds)
Green Crack Auto Feminized Seeds (Fastbuds)
Tangie Auto Feminized Seeds (Fastbuds)
Original Cinderella Auto Feminized Seeds (Fastbuds)

3 Likes

Damn - Iā€™d say you did pretty well!

1 Like

Mind you the Tropicanna Poison is the only one that is a 3+1 pack. The rest are single seeds other than the freebies and the green crack(ordered 2 of those).

1 Like

@Ace71975

I donā€™t know where these came from, but I wouldnā€™t have labeled them ā€œAuto Froyo Femā€ if they werenā€™t. If you want to throw some pollen on them you can have half - which should be about 15. Let me knowā€¦ :alien:

Edit: Probably @joheimgrohen. :pray::pray:

3 Likes

Iā€™d grow that tangie. Iā€™ve been into orange recently

2 Likes

If you need more, I still have plenty.

2 Likes

Iā€™ve got 20 packed to send him and that leaves me just enough to make a pile of seeds (20+). But thank you for the generosity! Iā€™m going to cross it with something I have regs of.

2 Likes

I am gonna cross ALL of the seeds I got with Froyo, at least 1 seed. the ones i have multiples of I may contiune to try to get reverseing to work OR I might just grow one of them out for smoke.

I am also not seeding the whole plants so I will still have some smoke off each one.

2 Likes

I never noticed this before, but I noticed the last round once they get enough fertilized seeds, they stop pushing out pistils. It makes for a smaller plant and less weed. So thatā€™s a really good strategy.

However, the auto mothers I recently harvested were still good smoke after getting all of the seeds out. My thought is that if theyā€™re good enough to keep the seeds, those sensimilla children should be :fire:

4 Likes

right on! That was my thought too!

1 Like

Well from my expirence it doesnā€™t matter what strains you cross with Sunset Sherb itā€™s gonna dominate the genetics that citrus flavor is gonna dominate the terps I wish I had the Afghani Skunk strain I had that would be a great one cause those are the most Dominating genetics Iā€™ve came across in 34 years Iā€™ve seen

2 Likes