Looking for something weird: are there strains that smell oceanic or fishy?

I got the F2’s from the co-op so I’ll definitely be trying to see if any of those present themselves!

1 Like

Also this older man who was telling me about the “Shark Bait” weed from Florida was probably just having improperly dried and cured weed

1 Like

pirate sweat by bodhi has like briney salty ocean or salty sweat smells to it

3 Likes

Have you smoked it? Was it good?

Any weird terps like that, I’d have to go with puppy breath smell. I would definitely grow that, but I’m going to continue eating sashimi for my raw fish fix, thanks very much! :rofl: :fish:

1 Like

I bought some shit a once that smelled like musky dill pickles. I musterd up the will to actually smoke some and it tasted like it smelled. It made me nauseous. I haven’t bought anything from that dude since

3 Likes

2 Likes

Back in the day i got some shwagg that tasted like fish. We coined it fishbud, and it came in metal lunch box for some reason.

2 Likes

Just for the sake of saying so. …

This is the most amazing “oceanic” fragrance ever
download

3 Likes

I’m a fan of Adventus so I’ll definitely give this a try soon, I’m on this for my oceanic scent rn.

1 Like

@Sodapop my actual keychain :rofl::metal:

I LOVE Aventus, it’s prohibitively expensive though

Ok ok I’ll stop straying, lol sorry

2 Likes

It’s no problem! This is a thread in humor not seriousness lol the dude who made it stick in my head was just so passionate about the fishy weed he smoked as a teen but I’ve never experienced fishy weed in my life and just had to know if it’s actually out there.

2 Likes

or throw a little fish (maybe semi dried) in with it to cure, that should do! :rofl:

3 Likes

It didn’t really, still has that same sour cheesy babypoop smell.

1 Like