Looking for strains to help with pain

It appears to be a 300W (input power) fixture. (Go by actual wattage, not by what the amazon titles say the wattage is).

At 600W in a 4x4 you should be pretty good. :+1:

2 Likes

Yes, you are right, it was a side by side I was looking at. I would still want 2 for that space. That light will only be 18.75 watts per square foot.

EDIT: So yes, to answer your question 2 of those will produce just over 600 watts of output so should rock that space.

2 Likes

Glad youā€™re helping him out Doug.

Best of luck with your pain @Zombie420

3 Likes

2 of them.will.be in there @doug Dawson.

2 Likes

@DannyTerpintine no I havenā€™t won anything yet

1 Like

Doug said you won the orbiter. It should be in the mail tomorrow. :slight_smile: :+1:

2 Likes

Yeah, I saw that, like I said above, 2 of them should rock that space. 4 good plants at a time will fill that space up easy. This is my last harvest from my 4x4 using 600 watts of led.

9 Likes

number of jars = number of hygrometersā€¦ like the way you move. :fire: :100:

4 Likes

I find pink Kush to be my go to for back pain/muscle spasms. Has been a staple in my stash for at least ten years and will not be going anywhere anytime soon.

4 Likes

I didnā€™t hear about Pink Kush til after I got here, but Iā€™ve seen it mentioned a few times for pain relief now. Looks like itā€™s from Barneyā€™s Farms, gonna assume their version is the one weā€™re talking about?

1 Like

Pink Kush has many , many good variations. Barneyā€™s is a decent one for sure, and was a staple in my jars for many years, and a great choice for pain/spasms , sleeplessness for me personally.

2 Likes

I just grew some Nirvana White Rhino and itā€™s done a pretty good job at dealing with my pains and sending me off to bed, but itā€™s a pretty harsh smoke so I want to try some other stuff. I already put Pink Kush on my list, guess Iā€™ll move it to the top of the list.

Things to do today:

DONā€™T LOOK FOR SEEDS - X

2 Likes

Haha becomes a damn obsession doesnā€™t it!

2 Likes

100% it does for sure

2 Likes

Iā€™d love to try it

Some pain relief right there!!!

Well - I got two 2x4 tentsā€¦lol. its a startā€¦

I dont think Iā€™ll be able to pull that many jars out though. Maybe the smaller jam jar hahahah

I am caught up on doing two bigger ones in each tent . At the moment I have three in one tent. and 1 in another tent.

I may see how big I can get it and then transplant into the garage when flowering to open up the tent for the next cycle.

Iā€™m hoping to double my harvest this time!! Which would be pretty darn amazing . I canā€™t say I did too bad, I messed around a bit too long in VEG. Not in a good way, just delaying and messjps

I got over 210-230 grams Jarred from 4 plants :frowning: , canā€™t say I was expecting that much . But this time I have a goal and know what to expect!

I donā€™t think my hermie produced many seeds, I think I found one partially developed one and my friend mentioned he found one too, (give it back!!!)

I was thinkingā€¦all these Clone only varieties I hear about , is it possible for them to herm and produce viable seeds???

1 Like

You can reverse a clone-only strain to self-pollinate to produce what is known in the cannabis community as a ā€œS1ā€ and then work that. But some clone-only strains donā€™t produce good genetics because of stability, intersex, and breeding issues.

1 Like

That would be awesome if the NE is a pain killer.

2 Likes

Heard great things about the tashkenti landrace so I grew a few from Magic Herbs. I didnā€™t find any real relief from them any more than any other strain. It was a stoney high with a short duration, and seems sometimes to have a hangover effect. Maybe I cut them too late and didnā€™t get enough cbg? Or too much cbn? I donā€™t know.
I crossed them with island sweet skunk an got a bunch of seeds. The one seed I grew was a real freak producer and went into flower when I dropped her from twenty hours to sixteen, produced huge colas that had to be tied up. The smell was non-exist tho and I wasnā€™t overly impressed with the highā€¦from a pin jointā€¦I have fifty grams (thatā€™s what was produced from a short plant) in a quart of everclear waiting for my chance to partake of it.

3 Likes

I would suggest la confidential or bubba kush

5 Likes