Looking for testers **Landrace poly hybrids • Bodhi hybrid • Chupacabra F3**

Great! Send me a PM and we’ll go from there. Welcome back to the grow community! Glad I can contribute to your re-introduction to growing

1 Like

Thanks! I’ve had Golden Goat a few times, I was hoping to get a pheno leaning in that direction but ended up getting the phenos reminding me of Romulan when I popped the F2’s.

1 Like

Lmao! Thank you for catching that, I should probably not post high because I edited it enough times due to all the other grammatical errors I made. You interested in the Colombian Gold cross? PM me!

2 Likes

Thank you! Re-visit this thread when you find room, there’s no time limit on these

2 Likes

Thank you! None of these were particularity long in my opinion, the Iranian mother was about 10-12 weeks as well as the Colombian gold at 11-12 weeks. PM me about which you’re interested in, trying to get these out by the end of the week

1 Like

Only regs for now, sorry!

1 Like

Thank you! Appreciate the encouragement. I’d say the El Chupanibre and the Iranian cross although the Congo poly hybrid has a few phenos that finished closer to 9 weeks when I grew them out so all of them may fall in a range 9-13 weeks (the Colombian cross being on the high end)

1 Like

No problem

1 Like

And of course I will keep you informed of grow…they won’t be going in a Vault…

Chao

2 Likes

Really appreciate it, let’s get it :muscle:t4:

4 Likes

Damn they all sound amazing! Wish I could grow em at the moment. But I’ve got my eye on Mountain Temple to start up in another month or two

3 Likes

Yeah they all sound really great, wish I had more space and time but with the outdoor plus a seedrun coming up on top of my indoor I’ll be busy for the next 4-6 months. Starting to plan out winter projects already too. Never ending lol.

Great work @District_Flora, I’m really looking forward to everyone’s experiences and reports on these.

5 Likes

They’ll be around, just check back in the thread or something and ask.

And niice, I love me some Bodhi gear. You’re gonna have a thread on it?

3 Likes

Ohh yeah, I feel you dude we all got stuff we’re working on which is why I haven’t even gotten around to these yet.

Thank you! I’m looking forward to the feedback/reports as well. If you like what you see after others grow, I can still shoot you some seeds later

3 Likes

Yeah I’ll make a new thread when it happens. Currently wondering if I should pop some Acapulco gold with it too and run a pollen chuck to cross the two

3 Likes

Hell yeah, I’ll keep my eyes peeled. Hell yeah, chuck that pollen! Is it his Acapulco?

2 Likes

Yeah it’s Bodhi’s Acapulco gold. On the other thread labeled Mass Medical Strains, we reached out to Woodstock and he sent me two packs as well!

1 Like

I can run a few of these in my next photo run, after the Auto’s I just popped finish…

1 Like

@Dirtron Ohh yeah, you can go ahead and hop in my PM’s to let me know what you want

1 Like

Thanks man I appreciate that :pray:

Same here. I already put some beans to the side for you :wink:

1 Like