Looking for testers **Landrace poly hybrids • Bodhi hybrid • Chupacabra F3**

No rush, I have a bunch of those seeds actually so just bookmark the thread and holla when you have room. I should have made clear my intentions but I aspire to be a good breeder, one of the best in the Mid-Atlantic if possible, so nothing I have is for sale just yet. I’d say I’m a couple years out before I feel it’s appropriate for me to monetize, too easy for new breeders to catch flak because they didn’t refine their craft before their first big drop.

I mean, I personally don’t think it matters what you do with seeds given to you as long as you’re transparent about where you got them from and who made them. If I didn’t want anyone to pass out cuts or make their own crosses, I wouldn’t give them out. Of course, that’s just my take. I know others may feel differently, which I respect.

Either way, appreciate the love! Very encouraging, just hit me when you find the space to grow them!

3 Likes

Sure, Pm me

1 Like

So I had an address for Australia and I can’t find who it belonged to but along with one I had sent to UK, it was sent back. I’m dropping of the UK again in the morning (needed to fill out customs form) but I don’t think I can do Australia because of this

1 Like

Sounds good will keep you updated along the way