Looking for trainwreck, Casey jones, Billy goat

Hey! I’ve got a lot to trade. I’m looking for trainwreck, Casey jones and Billy goat seeds or even clones. I’ve got some future projects I’m hoping to use them in. Let me know if there’s anything you’re looking for. I’ll also include seeds from all the projects I use your genetics in going forward. Thank you all!

7 Likes

You’ve got a lot of projects man! Do you have anything going right now?

1 Like

You may want to try the trading thread, you will get more views and increase your chances of finding what you seek. :v:

4 Likes

I just started a new project. It’s an open pollination of chem 4 x chocolate Thai. I’m still waiting to see what germinates so it’s really early. I’m hoping for at least a couple males and females. :crossed_fingers:

Thank you!

1 Like

There’s someone in ICMAG selling the real deal Arcata Trainwreck among other clone onlys…I used to have it and I made my own cross with Arcata Trainwreck before I lost it…

Arcata Trainwreck grown in Phototron

4 Likes

How would I go about finding the thread? Do you by any chance have his username? If I’m able to get it I’ll send you a cut of it. Thank you.

1 Like

You could probably just head over there and search for the user name in the screen shot 🤷🏻

Philcuisine? I think it’s the same person who posted the screenshot here. I tried searching “4 elite clones……” and it omits the 4. I’ve searched trainwreck, strawberry cough, MTF, and clones and wasn’t able to find it. It seems to be a really tough cut to get.

I feel like I should get a finders fee for this one :joy: Just message him on here @Hvacguy1

1 Like

:joy: I’ll have to see if he has any of his crosses left!

He had these clones for sale…

Trinity
Arcata Trainwreck
UW
Chem 91 Sk Va,

3 Likes

@PhilCuisine do you know his name? I don’t know what to search for on ICMag. Thanks.