Looks like they're going to screw us shortly

Definitely ingested a lot of unknowns myself :laughing::flushed:

2 Likes

I think we can safely say that commercial cannabis is not safer than home grown cannabis, this has been well documented as of late.
Just look at all of the cannabis that has been recalled.
That is only what was found.

7 Likes

Outa :heart::heart::heart::heart::heart:

2 Likes

Not sure where we talked about vegetable seeds but here is something from 2010-2014.
I forgot who it was I was chatting with…
We were discussing how vegetable seeds are in danger as well as cannabis seeds.

I have been a lifetime member for 30 years.
I met Kent and liked him a lot.
He was the reason I started to collect Cannabis seeds.
What was done to him is a crime.
The people running SSE today are in bed with big agriculture, the same people that helped to create the reasons the SSE was needed in the first place.
I still get the SSE publications, they are a toothless tiger, a shadow of what they were, and the folks behind the veil are making deals with SSE assets, that really belong to the membership. I wish they would all be composted, the present SSE leadership, and at least help the growing community with something…
-SamS aka skunkface…LOL

6 Likes

unknowns hell, i once sprayed hotshot on oregano and baked it several times and smoked it. i had read somewhere that doing that with raid would make you trip but all we had was hotshot. it didn’t work.

all the experimental shit the army made us take and the sarin and depleted uranium dust from the desert probably didn’t help much either. no wonder i’m messed up. maybe that’s why thc by itself doesn’t mess with me at all.

3 Likes

Do we have a thread on here for regular agricultural seed exchanges and preservations??

3 Likes

I was just thinking this , Heirloom and op seed exchanges.

3 Likes

And this is exactly why I accumulated a boatload of genetics while we still can.

6 Likes

thank god for a severely underfunded understaffed postal service not having the recourses to go after the majority of illegal shit goin through the usps, a crapshoot is better than the alternative

3 Likes

in the future cannabis will be a seedless autofem-variety
with no chance to clone and no chance to make seeds …
and anyone with regular seed will get treated like criminals.

that’s my dystopian outlook on the future of the market :crazy_face:
but i’m just joshing … (kinda, lol.)

7 Likes

The auto fem triploid(sterile) movement will def be coming soon and it’s sad because the demand from the ignorant is growing because they’re the target demographic and unfortunately with legalization most people will want these shitty genetics because they’re told it’s hard to change a light cycle, crazy hard differentiating between male and female cannabis plants and that males are bad in general so why even have males when you can just reverse a female to make seed.

10 Likes

I hope not, but that is how I see things going myself. :grimacing:

I think it is already here, just ask breeder steve and phylos ect.

8 Likes

Bah, big weed can go whichever way they choose.
They can make it a law to grow mids, and I’ll still be growing high grade.

If you look at elite fashion, cuisine, cars etc theres a bunch of weird shit going on lol

I’m still wearing a t-shirt and jeans, driving a truck and eating steak and still handsome as fuck

:joy:

16 Likes

:sweat_smile: i make the trends I don’t follow them.

8 Likes

What he does behind closed doors with that Truesinse technique is killing me.He already is making up contracts to get people on board to use his proprietary methods like a franchise.

4 Likes

And the way it sounds, he can make the cuts themselves sterile? The way he wrote it made it seem like you could send him a clone and he’d do his thing and send it back to you and it’ll never throw hairs again :thinking:

4 Likes

Doods can have eugenics wet dreams about sterility all they want, but watch them lose their shit when I pull up with an hyper fertility tek.

10 Likes

Show up with a Cultivar specifically line bread to produce Super Mutant Herms that throw balls from tip to base through a nuclear holocaust .You could name it Cocks in Frocks and be the life of the Party

2 Likes

hell yeah…

3 Likes

https://img1.wsimg.com/blobby/go/a2cf2fb2-a03d-4a1b-90b9-8f2afc8ef6e1/downloads/TrueSinse%20License%20Agreement.pdf?ver=1680560157497

1 Like