Johnny Potseed's Hall of Genetics

Glad they made the trip ok, cuz!

3 Likes

You’re gonna be a busy little bee :honeybee:

1 Like

Does anyone have any of the Frankenstein crosses running or pics of any of the fem plants? Thanks just want an idea of what craziness to expect.

2 Likes

Quite a few, in fact, lol try my circus thread, folks post pics of Frankie and crosses there often

1 Like

Bro! Frankie x Frosted Cobra , Blue Mummy , Walkenstein , Thunder Rose and Frankie Fem. All being run ATM! :grin: @420noob
Thunder Rose is a reg though! But Wow!

1 Like

@420noob there ya go, take a peek at @NDNCHILD’s thread

Or lol like i said… go to my circus thread to see more by others. Including my own pics

3 Likes

Ha thanks all how do I keep forgetting about your circus thread :rofl::rofl:. Damn stoners with their stoner moments.

1 Like

Johnny and the crew have the sweet pics of the giant ladies! @420noob I know you like those big outdoor trees!

All good, cuz. lol

The big one I have in the veg room is around 8’ across after I spread her legs out this morning. lol here ya go @420noob Frankenstein
before ‘bondage’

after ‘bondage’

Just under 8’ spread. (like 7.5’)

9 Likes

That was awesome! My Blue Mummy reminds me of a miniature version. :joy: She was growing so fast I splayed her out and bent the top nearly 180 degrees down! She loved it! Already in the flower tent! I mean she’s fast! If it was still on the menu it would make another killer outdoor!

Don’t forget the Bloody Monster!
I’ve got a giant one right now. Shoulda flipped weeks ago. Probably gonna regret it, lol.

2 Likes

That is beautiful girl. I loved the Frankenstein I grew even though it was in a sog style grow so I didn’t get the full effect. The 2 gallon gal impressed me and the smoke out of this world. So very excited to see how the crosses do as well. Especially like walkin-stein cross just has to be amazing.

Just ran outta likes. @blowdout2269 I’m not running her yet but I can’t wait! @BigMike55 hooked me up with a nice pack of those! :green_heart:

1 Like

Oh yeah, I remember now.
I recently up-potted one…and boy does she like it! I’ll share some pics soon.
For now, here’s the current chamber of plants. Most will be culled. Bet you can guess the BM’s. I know JP can! :laughing:

7 Likes

Nice! @blowdout2269 looking good!:fist:t3:
Lights just came on so I got these pics of the Blue Mummy. She’s about to rock!

10 Likes

Let me say this about that, lol
Frankenstein is a very strong/ dominant plant. Every cross I’ve done with her as the mother, she always comes out on top! Every cross/seed might have some small nuance impact in her, but it’s negligible. You’ll find that every time, the plant will pretty much look like Frankenstein. Nothing has changed her yet. lol

Crossing her with other strains MIGHT have a little impact on taste or smell, but like I said… not much!

Every pic of every cross you can find, they all have the looks & growth characteristics of Frankie.

4 Likes

Yeah, I took your previous comments regarding N with Franky. Made sure to mix some blood meal into the up-potting. :+1:

2 Likes

Way to go, brother! You won’t find her getting mad at more Nitrogen!

1 Like

I just ordered the TPS N primer specifically for Frankie and her crosses! She digests everything I throw at her in a matter of a few days! :joy: Heavy feed coming on Tuesday! :partying_face:

2 Likes