Lots of love in the Longhouse

New digs for the Fat Bastard fem! She’s kind of a hungry girl. Figured I’d up pot and let her stretch her toes!

10 Likes

The colors in the flower tent are nice this time of year!
Don’t mind my sticky traps. I really dislike fungus gnats. Kept meaning to get some skeeter bits and also kept forgetting to do so.

8 Likes

When you gonna flower your fat bastard? Mines going outside in about 2 wks.

Do you remember the crosses that make up fat bastard?

4 Likes

Gold Member x Monkey Spunk = Fat Bastard I believe.
I just up potted her last night from a 3 to a 7 gallon. I think I’m gonna give her about a week to get her new digs decorated then stick her in the flower tent. I need room in there! I think I’m pulling that big Yuzu sour in a few days to a week so that’s what we’re hinging on at this point! :joy:

3 Likes

Veg closet stacking up! :joy: I had to count. This is gonna be the wildest ride ever! Between veg, flower and autos there are 36 different strains! I may be a little nuts over here! :man_shrugging:t3:

All but 3 in veg are OG babies! :heart::green_heart::heart::green_heart::muscle:t3:

10 Likes

Things are gonna get interesting! :face_with_monocle:

On another interesting note. I seem to have run out of soil! :joy: I’m not buying anymore right now but I do have a few I need to transplant. 3 out of 4 Frankie cuttings have thrown roots are now clones and I have another solo cup baby that needs new digs! Decision time. I have @Pigeonman’s Chocolate Peanut Butter Balls looking male but I may want to keep him and that’s only a 3 gallon pot. The Yuzu Sour may need another 4 days to a week but is holding 7 gallons. That’s enough to amend and cover my needs for now. I can also move Frankie or the Fat Bastard to the flower tent if I take the Yuzu!
Shit!! Maybe I’ll smoke and possibly sleep on it. :man_shrugging:t3: Maybe they’ll tell me before the night is out.

4 Likes

lol Sounds like you’ve got yourself a slight dilemma there, brother!

1 Like

Yeah! :joy: I haven’t been here before! I’m pretty sure I know the answer. It’s just… I don’t wanna! Lol

2 Likes

Your tents are looking spot on @NDNCHILD !
Plants are looking healthy with nice structure and you definitely know how to keep them happy.
Took me a while to find this thread and join the ride… :slightly_smiling_face::herb::v:t3:

2 Likes

Hey buddy! Thank you! @iceman I really appreciate you reading through! I was seeing all these likes pop up. Then I guess you were topping off a couple posts cause badges kept showing up too! :joy: Thank you. Welcome to the Longhouse! I appreciate your kind words as well! I struggle sometimes but do what I can. It’s a lot of fun with multiple rewards! :heart::green_heart::heart::green_heart:

2 Likes

Sooo yeah! Pineapple Skunk! I think I’m starting to see it now! :smiley:

Although this one looks more like Rainbow Skunk! :joy: Very pretty!

Apologies! I keep getting gnat stickies, brace poles and toes in the pics! :joy:

15 Likes

@NDNCHILD beautiful man, just beautiful :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Hey thanks buddy! @GallacreekD66
Welcome to the Longhouse! Stay tuned! So much more to come! :facepunch:t3::fist:t3::vulcan_salute:t3:

2 Likes

Well crisis averted! :joy: Let us all say our Hvtvm Cehecares to the Yuzu Sour Auto! I’ll see you again.
You long winded bitch! :crazy_face:

Yuzu has been cut and hung. Her 7 gallons amended. 3 of 4 Frankie Fem clones transplanted to solos. 1 ISS clone also transplanted to a solo! The 4th Frankie cutting should root in a day or so. So far the old busted aerogarden is 6 out of 7 on rooting cuttings and will have a perfect record when this last cutting roots!
I have a 3 gallon pot ready to rock so I can transplant the Strawberry Glue fem from @djtrip tomorrow.
With some room in the flower tent Frankie has found a new home! So ready to see this lady flower!

I’ll be able to move the Fat Bastard to flower in a few days when the Gorilla Dawg finishes up.
With a little space in the veg closet I was able to space things out a bit so they can breathe easier.

Well I’ve been piddling since 9pm when the lights came on so I’m calling it a night on the plants. :sunglasses: Time to go read a bit and play with some dry goods!
Till next time OG’s! :facepunch:t3::fist:t3::vulcan_salute:t3:

15 Likes

You got your hands full for sure. Looks like you got it under control. Beautiful plants bud. :+1::grin::green_heart:

1 Like

Thanks! @Smoklahoma Yeah it’s definitely been a bunch of running around tweaking stuff but things are progressing nicely. I’m starting to get into a rhythm. It’s just all one big cycle! :joy: Until ya run outta dirt to play with! That was new. We good now though! :sunglasses: Double Grape just started to flower. I mean just! She’s gonna be nice! Thanks again! :facepunch:t3:
I’ll be circling back to her on here soon. I really need to show the auto box. A couple are about to come down.

3 Likes

Things are looking very nice in there, brother! Nice pull on that Yuzo Sour auto!!

4 Likes

Thanks Johnny! I’m not sure how much she’s gonna yield dry but I’m guessing between 6-8 oz! I have so many different strains in the tent you don’t get a blast of a particular strain when working but once moved to the other room for dissecting and hanging this lady reeks! Definitely a sour! :partying_face: This is the first plant I’ve run since coming indoors that has those long buds! She ran long but really has been a pleasure to watch grow!

3 Likes

I’m sitting out back while it’s still cool out. I’ve discovered it’s time for a new carbon filter! I’ve already reversed this one! Damn skunks are loose in the yard! :joy: :skunk:
These darn things ain’t cheap either in 8”.

3 Likes