Lots of love in the Longhouse

Im gonna play around! Some time soon hopefully!
I think it’s gonna be a trial and error seeing what is best for different bud. That’s ok though. I like having different products to sample. Thanks for all the great info y’all! :fist:t3: 🪶🪶

1 Like

Really depends on the quality you’re looking for. If you beat it all through a 220 work bag you’ll have a ton with any flower.

1 Like

lol Everyone has their own preference, cuz. As long as any method works, I say all good, and go for it.

2 Likes

Here’s my little weird pheno of Frosted Cobra x Frankie Fem. @Butterthief1959 had one too but I believe chopped it for space. I said I’d grow mine out to see what she does.

I know it looks like I’m abusing her but I think this is what she does. She gets fed regularly. ph is fine.
All the weird coloration and burn look seems natural. New growth comes out with yellow spots that eventually go pink or purple ish while the rest of the leaf continues to fade yellow. They don’t die off but continue to grow as the pink spots spread.
I have no idea what she’ll do. The stem rub smells like pure cedar shavings! I have taken a couple cuts. If they root and continue to grow I’ll flower her out.
Don’t slam me too hard! :joy: most of my others look kinda normal! :smiley:

5 Likes

Just remember the simple rule: garbage in, garbage out.

2 Likes

I know you are probably going with dry ice hash but ole @JoeCrowe knows his hash making and all of his hash threads are very informative. Also even if doing dry ice still lot of relavent info plus he tries dry ice as well. Damn it now I said that I’m second guessing myself but I’m pretty sure he talks about dry ice im a bit stoned ATM.

2 Likes

i highly recommend the all mesh bubble bags! theyre like 25 bucks on amazon. so much easier to work with than the ones with the side walls

1 Like

Yo, brother! Your commitment to grow the freaky gal out requires no further fidelity on my account, lol! But I know it’s your curiosity to see what hidden delights may be lurking in the atypical extremes of genetic adventuring. The genius mind crowned by Einstein’s wild mop of hair, and so forth. Dali’s severed ear lying limp and unhearing on the table. Long as your urge to see if she may be the melting clock masterpiece is stronger than ain’t-got-time-for-yer-craziness, it’s all in good fun!

3 Likes

A pic of the other f x fc (f) pheno at 5 weeks in flower.

7 Likes

Wow! She’s a beauty for sure! You’re doing great things over there! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:
No obligation but to my curiosity! She was gonna grow either way. It was just nice to see it was a pheno and not a major screw up on my part.:joy:
When I got a whiff of that cedar last night, and it’s a pretty strong aroma, there’s no wondering what the smell is , she may be a keeper. Even if she doesn’t smoke the greatest, if the smell carries through to the smoke, I may grow it just to smolder! :joy:.
I also want to see if this coloration is really something she does or I’ve done to her. Yours looked to be much greener and healthier looking.
She and the Frankie clones have become my play plants. I want to see what they’re gonna do when I do Stuff…

Also did Dali do some weird ear stuff too? I know Van Gogh did!

3 Likes

Yeah, I’m just now really getting to smell what my two different Frankie phenos are smelling like, and I’m diggin’ it!
Btw, you were correct on the support soon to be in my future, regarding Fat Bastard!:joy: See, here,

over there to the left?
Thanks for your generous spirit and kind words.:grin::call_me_hand: I always enjoy visiting the Longhouse.

5 Likes

Yeah, Dali got Van Gogh’s ear in the post, like I hope to receive a clone. He kept it on his kitchen table, to pensively ponder how quickly madness can run afoul of creative genius. But he noticed it coupled poorly with the acids in coffee — exacerbating his indigestion.
:joy: my bad! Dali’s mustachioed member did in fact adhere to his head till death did them part, so far as I know!

4 Likes

What are the 2 different Frankie smelling like? That fat bastard is nice stretchy bitch isn’t she. How long are your support poles?

3 Likes

Not long enough for the fat bastard! 48” :joy:. I started four fem fb’s. Three are still in veg. One of the four was more bushy and, other things being reasonably equal, is the one I’ll prefer to grow. This one came closest to getting away from me of anything I’ve indoor grown. Should’ve flipped her sooner— but like they say, if I’d-a known better I’d-a done better

2 Likes

Funny, to answer your question I just rubbed the Frankie flower between thumb and finger. Repeatedly took deep whiffs. Then asked my mate to smell. Floral or fruity, says I. We can neither decide. But both agree: strong— and good. Pleasing.

3 Likes

That is about what my early flower stem rub smelled like o frankie. I only grew one so far and in a sog grow so only 2 gal buckets :disappointed_relieved:. Can’t wait to give one a good 6-8 week veg and watch the monster grow. My fb was 8" when put into flower and wow she has grown and loves the N.

3 Likes

I’ve got the cut and it smells like a skunks A hole in Veg . Even little guys just dank

3 Likes

Yep, I mix feed up, apply to all but Frankie and FB. Then add another dose of nitrogen to the mix and feed those too. Everything else was happy, both those strains still hungry. So I adapted my protocol to their needs

3 Likes

I intend to get the cutting too. Will be interested in seeing the nuances of terpene profile differences between it and my two seed phenos. Gotta love the skunk a-hole and dank!:joy::100:. This pheno smells fabulous—but not really skunky or dank

3 Likes

What strain is this @TopShelfTrees1 i love some stanky.

3 Likes