Lots of love in the Longhouse

That’s a beauty! :hot_face::fire::herb:

2 Likes

Great looking grow going on…and just wanted to say thanks for this…and love the stickers. Cheers!

7 Likes

You’re very welcome my Friend! So happy they landed already! I hope when /if you grow them you’re as happy with them as I have been! No telling what they may do outdoors with your skills! You have a beautiful garden! @CanuckistanPete :fist:t3:

5 Likes

Real beauty @NDNCHILD nice work :+1::v:

2 Likes

I hadn’t realized you started a journal. I’ll cop a squat if that’s OK.
:blush:
If you smell goats… it ain’t me.
:lying_face:

10 Likes

Hey bud! @MoBilly You found me quick! Welcome! Yeah I’m gonna keep most of my stuff in here. Just a big ole grow n’ show! That way I can keep my bouncing around to other’s threads. It’s already hard to keep up! :joy: Thanks for joining in on my journey! :green_heart::heart:🪶🪶

6 Likes

Cool. I’ll drop a “like” every now and then to let you know I’m still checking out the fun. :slight_smile:

1 Like

dang it, lol yas just got close to my last like!

4 Likes

I been peeping on ya for a lil bit already @NDNCHILD :eyes: can’t remember if I’ve said anything or not definitely dropped some likes in here

2 Likes

I see ya brother!:fist:t3::facepunch:t3: Thank you! Yeah those pretty pineapple skunks are almost done! The one I really like I swear to y’all smells like a Western Sizzler! I’ve never had one like that before. Y’all know of more strains that are meaty and sweet smelling? I’d like to read up!

Dibs on a goat!

3 Likes

What’s a Western Sizzler? I’ve been trying to think about it for a minute, but have no clue. Haha Is it a Sizzler you have to wear boots and spurs into or something?

1 Like

Very beautiful garden bro!

1 Like

Hey! Thanks! @DrEvill Welcome! :facepunch:t3:

That’s a chain of restaurants around some parts of the country. Decent food, but can be pricey at times. lol
Basically, just another Steak House. lol

2 Likes

It was an old buffet style steak joint! Not very high class. But then I didn’t grow up and still ain’t high class! :joy::rofl:

1 Like

Ohh, is that the Western Sizzlin’ that came up when I searched Western Sizzler? Haha I’d never heard of it, but there’s one three hours from me.

1 Like

Are they still around? Have they gotten pricey?

To my notion they could be, no idea if still around

1 Like

Sorry yeah! :joy: G’ ma always threw the r on there! Always loved it!

1 Like