Lots of love in the Longhouse

I’d go check out a Western Sizzler though. A Sizzler where everyone dresses up and does some western dancing and stuff. I would’ve been interested to see that. Haha

1 Like

Yeah there’s one where I live. Good stuff

1 Like

But don’t tell anyone in my family it’s not a high class joint :joy:

2 Likes

But are your plants supposed to smell like that? :joy: I swear it makes me want to grill a steak and throw a pineapple ring on top every time I go for a stem rub!

1 Like

lol We even put a pineapple slice on top of our burgers!

1 Like

Word! It was a special occasion type thing! It was just an old joint! Lol. How bout Shoney’s. Lol
They around?

Yep, they’re still kicking. They dropped the ‘Big Boy’ part tho

1 Like

I loved the salad bar! You had to pull me away! :joy:

Used to have a shoneys here. Been closed for years now. I still miss their breakfast buffet

1 Like

The Western Sizzler I have been to has an all you can eat steak buffet for just over $12. I avoid such places. The food is decent but if I went there stoned. I would kill myself. Or wish I could.

1 Like

Wow, I haven’t thought about Shoneys in SO long!

1 Like

Meatbreath? Was that Thug Pug’s? Never actually grew it but was thinking hard on those. If the name’s any indicator . .

1 Like

I’ll have to look that one up. Thanks! It’s definitely a new one to me! :joy:

1 Like

Meatloaf x Mendo Breath. Sounds interesting. They describe the smell as pungent. More fuel and dank-ness. Then I have no idea what this thing will do when she’s dried and cured. The stem rub and bud squish is pretty much just steakhouse with grilled pineapple! :joy:

1 Like

Imma set up a grow next to Sizzler, fill it up with clones from your steak mama! Blend right in! 🥷:joy::crazy_face::v:

3 Likes

Search out @Tonygreen here. He has the ultimate meaty smelling strain. I can’t think of the name but its SOMETHING beef. Maybe Tony will chime in.

Edit. ITALIAN BEEF comes to mind.

3 Likes

Yup! Thanks! I thought that might be one. I know Hoss is working with that one! :fist:t3:

1 Like

Hey don’t ever apologize for putting pics of your plants on your thread! :rofl::rofl::wink:. That pineapple does look mighty tasty.

1 Like

I’m not sure why “Perpetual grow = perpetual trim jail” is just now occurring to me! :rofl: But it is!
I took a little Tequila Sunrise auto a couple of days ago, the Icecream Punch came down last night. I meant to take pics but forgot! It was busy last night!
The Gorilla Dawg and the Rainbow Kush auto may get chopped tonight or tomorrow soon to be followed by 3 Pineapple Skunks and the Sour D x GMO cross. Then we begin again! :joy: It’s fun but I’m just one guy ya know! :grin: Guess I better quit typing and start trimming the Yuzu Sour! :crazy_face:

I’ll check in if the boss lets me take a break!
He’s watching me! 🫣

25 Likes

Looks like you’re in for some busy times.

Aren’t we all! :grin: :thinking: :weary:

1 Like