Lots of love in the Longhouse

Yeah! :joy: I haven’t been here before! I’m pretty sure I know the answer. It’s just… I don’t wanna! Lol

2 Likes

Your tents are looking spot on @NDNCHILD !
Plants are looking healthy with nice structure and you definitely know how to keep them happy.
Took me a while to find this thread and join the ride… :slightly_smiling_face::herb::v:t3:

2 Likes

Hey buddy! Thank you! @iceman I really appreciate you reading through! I was seeing all these likes pop up. Then I guess you were topping off a couple posts cause badges kept showing up too! :joy: Thank you. Welcome to the Longhouse! I appreciate your kind words as well! I struggle sometimes but do what I can. It’s a lot of fun with multiple rewards! :heart::green_heart::heart::green_heart:

2 Likes

Sooo yeah! Pineapple Skunk! I think I’m starting to see it now! :smiley:

Although this one looks more like Rainbow Skunk! :joy: Very pretty!

Apologies! I keep getting gnat stickies, brace poles and toes in the pics! :joy:

15 Likes

@NDNCHILD beautiful man, just beautiful :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Hey thanks buddy! @GallacreekD66
Welcome to the Longhouse! Stay tuned! So much more to come! :facepunch:t3::fist:t3::vulcan_salute:t3:

2 Likes

Well crisis averted! :joy: Let us all say our Hvtvm Cehecares to the Yuzu Sour Auto! I’ll see you again.
You long winded bitch! :crazy_face:

Yuzu has been cut and hung. Her 7 gallons amended. 3 of 4 Frankie Fem clones transplanted to solos. 1 ISS clone also transplanted to a solo! The 4th Frankie cutting should root in a day or so. So far the old busted aerogarden is 6 out of 7 on rooting cuttings and will have a perfect record when this last cutting roots!
I have a 3 gallon pot ready to rock so I can transplant the Strawberry Glue fem from @djtrip tomorrow.
With some room in the flower tent Frankie has found a new home! So ready to see this lady flower!

I’ll be able to move the Fat Bastard to flower in a few days when the Gorilla Dawg finishes up.
With a little space in the veg closet I was able to space things out a bit so they can breathe easier.

Well I’ve been piddling since 9pm when the lights came on so I’m calling it a night on the plants. :sunglasses: Time to go read a bit and play with some dry goods!
Till next time OG’s! :facepunch:t3::fist:t3::vulcan_salute:t3:

15 Likes

You got your hands full for sure. Looks like you got it under control. Beautiful plants bud. :+1::grin::green_heart:

1 Like

Thanks! @Smoklahoma Yeah it’s definitely been a bunch of running around tweaking stuff but things are progressing nicely. I’m starting to get into a rhythm. It’s just all one big cycle! :joy: Until ya run outta dirt to play with! That was new. We good now though! :sunglasses: Double Grape just started to flower. I mean just! She’s gonna be nice! Thanks again! :facepunch:t3:
I’ll be circling back to her on here soon. I really need to show the auto box. A couple are about to come down.

3 Likes

Things are looking very nice in there, brother! Nice pull on that Yuzo Sour auto!!

4 Likes

Thanks Johnny! I’m not sure how much she’s gonna yield dry but I’m guessing between 6-8 oz! I have so many different strains in the tent you don’t get a blast of a particular strain when working but once moved to the other room for dissecting and hanging this lady reeks! Definitely a sour! :partying_face: This is the first plant I’ve run since coming indoors that has those long buds! She ran long but really has been a pleasure to watch grow!

3 Likes

I’m sitting out back while it’s still cool out. I’ve discovered it’s time for a new carbon filter! I’ve already reversed this one! Damn skunks are loose in the yard! :joy: :skunk:
These darn things ain’t cheap either in 8”.

3 Likes

Hey @BigMike55 I’m over here! I got a spot saved just for you bud! :fist:t3:

2 Likes

Woo hoo. I’m here. Ill have a look at the rest of the thread. Thanks for the tag.

2 Likes

Hey! Welcome! Enjoy! Or not. Whatever. You do you! :joy: seriously though good to see you! :heart::green_heart::heart::green_heart::fist:t3::facepunch:t3:

2 Likes

That Choc PBB looks stunning bruh.
Did I miss the ISS harvest??? She’s my favorite smoke.
Nice stuff in here. I set it to Watching.

2 Likes

Dude! Yeah! The CPBB is gorgeous! We can call him mister from now on. I really think I’m gonna end up keeping him. I’ll have to keep the pollen until I find the right cross. He’ll be my first collection.
Those leaves! Am I right! :heart_eyes:
The ISS is in the auto box. It started to flower under 18/6 so I’m curious to see what she does! She’s about 2 or so weeks in.

2 Likes

Yes. When I first grew her I was impressed how quick she went to flower without screwing with light cycle. I love that plant.

2 Likes

I have 3 ISS that just went into flower a couple days ago. @BigMike55, please speak about the high, I’m super curious and can’t wait!

2 Likes

Wow that pine apple skunk is killer looking very symmetrical and the yuzu sour is a beast! Amazing grows

1 Like