Lou’s 2024 skunk run

Here’s (Garlic Bud x Hawaiian Sativa) x Heirloom Afghani. I crossed a male Garlic Bud back into it.
It was planted July 4th. Tons of seeds on her now.

New seeds will be Garlic Hawaiian Afghani x Garlic Bud BC1. Should be excellent breeding stuff after this BC1, started out crossing Garlic Bud to Hawaiian Sativa (Red stem) it was 12 to 16 weeks and gigantic plants. True monster size plants in Garlic Bud x Hawaiian Sativa genetics.

4 Likes

These I believe are from California there 90s genetics all take a picture in a day or so .

they have some unique stem rub and smell…it’s still evolving .

I should be keeping more of a grow log sorry I will…but they definitely don’t mind the heat,I just use pure compost,with some mulch mixed in and some liqi-dirt… and calmag/ ro water and I put leaves back into the soil…that come off the plant when I defoliate.

1 Like

Nice I’d love to grow some out, love old school Garlic Bud. :100::dove:

I had Garlic bud under a 1000 watt MH in a 110 degree barn, the stuff loves heat. Helps it grow big and fast with heat.

One of those genetics that flourishes in 90 plus veg temps. Testing Garlic Gold Haze now.
Garlic Bud x (MOB Acapulco Gold X Bandaid Haze 3.0) beautiful purple pink pistils forming now, perfectly stacked with heavy trich coverage.

Pics of it are in my broken phone, just picked up a new phone yesterday. I’ll get some new pics this week. :100::dove:

1 Like

Your grows looks pretty amazing I’m impressed…you seem to be a garlic bud connoisseur…it’s my first time growing I can’t wait to see what the end result is…
Im not sure what all do with these plants I’m not using a big light I might cross all the plants with my wrath of Kahn…
It’s black maruf Kandahar x black afghan roadkill…it’s got a really unique terp,or the blue orca x tashkurgan afghan

Im focusing on old-school strains,landraces,skunks and some of my crosses…im trying to put everything into flower now…

1 Like

If only we were neighbors lol.
Great selections man! :100:

Maybe we can figure out how to do some trades…

Here’s my run so far
Blue orca x tashkurgan afghan

G13 x AK-47)gmo bx3/Donnie burger)
X garlic skunk Pakistani citral Kush…that’s my skunk.gak skunk og
…that’s got heavy garlic terps,musk, vinegar,pickles,onion diapers and baby poo…

Garlic bud:acrid earthy,vinegar,funk,sour but more of an earthy bo smell.there we’re a few I got rid of the smaller one.

Azghanica med
it’s basically an og Kush breath bx /black domina ,bubba and cookies x sativa CBD x bb/LSD)x gg#4…90s med +:
Skunky, musky earthy cheese,kush,cocoa licorice…wierd…it wasn’t like the F1 I grew before that was skunk,bb lemonade gassy,earthy hash with a black licorice finnish.

Black maruf x black roadkill:
meaty, musky earthy,cumin , dry erase marker ,chemical, spicy like hot
chili peppers…not black pepper.

Skunk#1x gstk Alaska skunk )x black roadkill
It’s sweet / sour lemon ,matches ,sulphur and meaty musk…very unique…

The Mexican redhair skunk:
Acrid earthy,not what I remember it has a lite musk and something I don’t remember hard to describe but it’s still super small…

The doublecrippyXmas is hard to describe it changes

The blue orca x tashkurgan is the skunk of them all it has the old familiar smell I remember just not super over the top…it’s not acrid or like onions or garlic or even roadkill it’s just got that smell of skunk spray that faded in the sun .a little bit of body odor as well…really any of these plants are a great match up…if I find multiple males all be making multiple crosses .

Mr nices shit x hieme cheeba roadkill skunk :
That’s got baby poo and acrid and I’ve almost sworn a few times cheese burger with pickles and ketchup…lol…very odd…the most food smelling plant I’ve ever grown…my main loves seed creation and then smoking the next generation…

2 Likes

Awesome man. I recently tested Heirloom Afghani x Kanak Balochistan i created and found a few that was Skunk on the frontside and Skunk burn on the backside, Ive got 50,000 of those seeds.

The WS18 was a road kill power at times, but ended a solid skunk smell 100%, I crossed that female WS18 skunk phenotype to a Red Devil male 2009 cup winner. @420noob is testing one now. I’m working up WS18 on its final F gen.

Next year a full regeneration project will take place for WS18. It was crossed into many genetics the past year.

Just popped these to test. Washington Skunk x Afghan Skunk. :100::dove:

2 Likes

We definitely need to trade ide check them out…that’s a massive seed count . Washington skunks rare.nice find.

1 Like

I already got permission to make a skunk with kropdusters shit x hieme cheeba rks
And his black maruf x black roadkill afghans…call it krops bc skunk

1 Like