Loud (road-kill) skunk project 2024

Just a few days after going in the ground and they are coming around

2 Likes

I’m about to get some afghan-pakistani Landrace originating from Maruf, Afghanistan that is said to often carry some skunky, stinky “dead animal” type of terps.
Maybe there’ll be some road-kill phenotypes in there! my hopes are pretty high, since it was often said that Afghanistan is the place to look for legit road-kill skunk plants. :skunk: :dash: :sweat_smile:
I will report here when I received and planted them :slight_smile:

Maybe the way to go would be to select the stinkiest phenos and cross them to an old school skunk #1, cheese pheno or even already a super skunk (I read here that some ss’s go already in the right direction smell-wise… maybe you could push that further to yield something really skunky?)

Can you suggest me a good source for some stinky skunk or super skunk I could use for my planned project? Maybe someone of you has some good seeds or even already did some selection with their seeds that would go well as a starting point?

Kind regards, ossi_grower

1 Like

Our mind think the same. No fruit but strait gas gas and love dead animal terps. I have land and I had one land race I think it was called turkey black sea. It smell awqu for a mile away .cops came to the house and thought I had a dead animal corpse pit. I’m like no I don’t. This was in 2015. My partner looks clones of it and drown them to death. Been a hunt lol

1 Like

Time for a little sneak peak

My nieghbor had some bc blueberry cuts so I thru them into the mix and as usual they will be done first. They will have some blue peru seeds in em

2 Likes

Next up are some freebies I got from ace Golden tiger pretty sure they are colombian thai?

They are bulking up. Esp the runt. I was told this batch is leaning to thai and it smells like it

2 Likes

The pure peru aka narco gold. A line of colombian gold collected in the Amazon basin where tobacco and cacao originated

Thank God I have a chance to make some seeds. I’m down to my last few

One on the left has a tri base expression I’ve never seen before

2 Likes

Limon verde way behind but smell very similar to all the colombians and Mexicans I’ve grown

2 Likes

allegedly original florida krippy seeds from fla

2 Likes

1970s loud skunk

3 Likes

1980s loud skunk

3 Likes

1990s loud skunk

3 Likes

Old cali skunk bud

3 Likes

Your project sounds pretty amazing,what’s your favorite of your genetics.
I just moved im going to be growing again
Also all be doing a skunk run…

I made a cross of gakburger x p citral kush/garlic skunk f1

81 mighty mite x blue moonshine skunk

Garlic bud

Mexican red hair skunk

Wrath of kahn

Bc road skunk

Dla#9 x nl#2

Maybe we can trade seeds in the future*

1 Like

Old vancouver Island bc skunk bud

2 Likes

1 beautiful stank guererro.

Depending on how she finishes this already reminds me a ton of the golf ball pnw skunk

2 Likes

Here’s some meigs county Kerala/ pre soviet afghani

Hard to beleive they are sisters

2 Likes

Another line of presoviet afghani. Started her late just to have a pur ghani for the Peruvian pollen

2 Likes

Cool dude.

As of late my fave has be the preuvian I collected in 2019 / 2020. Very pungent Lime skunk.

This year I won’t have many seeds as the culmination of my work is close to complete. I really want to enjoy flowers this year lol

1 Like

I fogmrgot the acapulcos got 2 females

2 Likes

I also jumped the gun on a “skunk” that’s been grown in Mexico since who knows when. At minimum the 70s

She is way behind but has pink pistils

2 Likes