Loud (road-kill) skunk project 2024

That’s awesome and it being a landrace it will still have the old-school magic and medicine…
Nice people are still foraging seeds world wide.
My most exotic are from India has a friend there who collected and grew various genetics.

1 Like

Jah mon. I love jungle vibe weed lol

Landraces are not just great for personal meducation but for good breeding too :grinning:

It’s nice to grow pure bloods so when you grow other hybrids you can pick em out.

This guerroro has got alot of my attention too. As per what I’m getting at I can see the Mexicans in a few of the skunks and we aren’t even half way to the finish line

If you look at the one of the old vancouver skunk bud plants and the Mexican you can see they look like an ibl of the same plant

I bet that’s sum trippy green the Peruvian .I grew a Brazilian sativa a rare genetic in 2022.
I also grew Tajikistan

I have mazar x guerro from swami
And his blue orca/kohlm afghan

And a mazar x puck
Mazar x skunk #1x uncle fester I’m thinking maybe I can recreate the old-school skunk

1 Like

Wrath of kahn from kropduster duster looks pretty amazing
Black maruf x black rks afghan…
I definitely crossing that

You ever wanna trade seeds lmk I’m in AZ usa

1 Like

From all my research I think the clone only (and what led up to it and after) was a Mexican or s american x afgahni.

I love all swamis work. I pic his mind all the time too as I’m ahead of years on many ways but was only around when mexican brick fizzled out in canada. Fortunately I was around for the haydays of skunk

Ya we should def keep in touch for trades. Your feedback is just as if not more valuable

I have a presoviet afghani that’s was def in the rks

My concern this year was growing testers and making more peruvian seeds as there ate few left

Skunk 18 was a nice surprise. Not the skunk but a skunk

Peep this grow from 2020. You can see the Peruvian

1 Like

Awesome I’m talking with medman:) you know Canada green is my favorite.

Clone only is the truth .I used to think it was colchicine used to find the skunk trait.
I talked to swami for awhile he said mazar was in skunk#1 from my research mazar is the presoviet 76 strain?am I correct
I found a way to send seeds world wide actually my buddy in Canada fought me.

1 Like

Awesome I’m talking with medman:) you know Canada green is my favorite.

Clone only is the truth .I used to think it was colchicine used to find the skunk trait.
I talked to swami for awhile he said mazar was in skunk#1 from my research mazar is the presoviet 76 strain?am I correct
I found a way to send seeds world wide actually my buddy in Canada tought me.

1 Like

Check out a portion of my library here

It makes me not wana work the nature farm genetics I have carrion flower and carrion flower redux…I used to smoke back in the 90s it was definitely different I wonder how the hieme cheeba skunk compares…I got shit x hieme cheeba

1 Like

I figured your Peruvian was more sativa that looks indica hardcore nice what’s the hi like?

1 Like

It’s debated that arizona was where dome original afghan skunk were in the early 1900s

Also a major boarder crossing for mexican brick weed

Rafa and the sinaoloans may have had their hands in the big bud rks clone. As sensi and skunk became synonyms

Outside is the best. They do so much better from real light the environment and pests can be a real issue it gets really hot here.sucks you didn’t get as good germination you ever use ga3 going to try it I got 94 sensi superkunk still in the package somewhere.

1 Like

I need to do a run of the bc roadskunk came from gwtree seed co. In Canada it’s a 90s rare line I only got 5 he said they smell like a roadkill skunk with a meat bbq meat smell hope I can do an increase or maybe hit with garlic bud…

2 Likes

The big bud has garlic in it I believe there’s definitely skunk to be found

The Americana bigskunk I grew was pretty dank from akbeans
That has big bud in it…I’ve never just grow pure genetics

AZ has madjag canyon they grew skunk in AZ but I also believe the Mexicans had there hands on afghan also they could afford the best genetics

1 Like

Well. Swami has not only patiently answered my zillion question but also done alot of work from heirlooms and saved me the time. So that’s priceless

And I agree about the sun. I’ve grow many clones in and out and got almost diffwrent plant outcomes from them.

Swami knows his shit. And I trust everything he has.

I wish you best with the superskunk but anything or most anything from Holland that has skunk or sk1 in the brand name is bunk.

Need heirloom f1 hybdrid like swam / or me / or others with hierlooms

The best crop one of my award winning students ever had was black out in a greenhouse.

Sun and sulphur are key to loud skunk bud