Loud (road-kill) skunk project 2024

The Arnold Palmer of skunk :wink:

Golf ball skunk (vancouver island bc)

3 Likes

Vancouver island skunk bud chop time

2 Likes

Reminds me of the “daddy chron” my old friend and now award winning student #unlicensedproducer used to steal off his janitor step dad from 92-94

Not the donkey dick type but the sativa rasberry sized bud type

2 Likes

Vancouver island skunk bud a: golf ball type

2 Likes

Golf ball expression from the vancouver island skunk bud

3 Likes

More golf balls

2 Likes

Golf ball

2 Likes

Golf ball skunk indoor lighting

3 Likes

#Pure #peruvian #singlesourced landrace sativa #lordofloud #loudskunkproject #narcogold #colombiangold

2 Likes

Narco gold

#Pure #peruvian #singlesourced #landrace #sativa #lordofloud #loudskunkproject #narcogold #colombiangold

4 Likes

Gotta few Mexicans and the Kerala x hk left.

Kerala loving the 3 days of rain. Everything else not so much. I’ve done my best to keep everything covered with plastic roof panels.

Really hoping everything finishes asap. One Kerala us super duper dense. Basically 2 more weeks of hot sun coming soon.

Uploading: 20240820_190519.jpg… Uploading: 20240820_190511.jpg…

6 Likes

The hindu kerala is stacking hard still. I was really worried about the 5 days of rain.

The aroma has dramatically changed from sweet black liquorice to a piney kush. I really hope they are done soon at least the seeds anyway

4 Likes

The acapulcos are also real beautiful looking and smelling plants. Not sure about the honey coffee toffe me description that you usually find on the net.

6 Likes

Waiting game now for all the seeds to mature on the Bottoms

4 Likes

More randos

3 Likes

The Kerala x hk is starting to remind me of the white widow I grew in 1998.

2 Likes

A week of cold and rain (fall weather) in mid to late August is the worst thing for big dense colas close to harvest.

The Kerala pheno is fine but the hk pheno is starting to suffer a bit. Need a week of warm and dry to finish them

The Mexicans don’t mind at all and should be done soon

4 Likes

Acapulco

3 Likes