Loud (road-kill) skunk

Good to know! I love Deathstar and she’ll probably always be my favorite. This ASS1 is most definitely stank, just not picking up much skunk in that smell. If she’s not very potent then she probably won’t last too long in my garden.

3 Likes

I went outside today and took a little brush and placed some drops of the skunk scent on the floor of a little hiking shelter and left it there for a few hours in the sunlight. When I came back I didn’t smell anything in the air around. Only when I put my nose directly over the stone floor I could sense the rubber smell again but also very faint.
I am still looking for an abandoned inside place to examine it further.

5 Likes

coyote scent(piss) has a funky burnt rubber smell, but its rank and not attractive at all. Way offputting. You have to get kind of close to smell it also

3 Likes

Canines and felines spray and urine have similar make up to skunk spray.

Thanks everyone else for what you have also shared

Rks did have sour Citrus. That’s what I’m after. Finding a citursy Afghan or s American that crosses over only sour Citrus and skunk into its progeny

mm

4 Likes

I have a sour citrus pheno atm. It’s often to be found in haze type plants and this one is from a cross of GSC (Chimera S1) x (BB x SSH). The trait in my cross most probably comes from the SSH mom from 2012. Also Cannaventure’s Electric Larry Land had the Sour lemon phenos in all of the plants. No sweetness or peel scent, just like pure lemon juice. Want some F2 seeds of the ELL? I have loads of them actually.

3 Likes

That sounds tasty, my lemon terp plants all have the lemon pinesol smell heavy. I have slme lemon mc flower from a dispensary that smells just like lemon juice though. It’s fantastic, really strong and long lasting terps they never changed.

1 Like

The lemon lime im talking on is just about 10% maybe 20% tops. It’s really came thru on the tongue and throat.

I agree all the hazes and cleaner type Citrus are great and pungent but they are the opposite 80%-90% Citrus 10% skunk.

Thing about lemon lime is it is quite sour. And adds / enhancer rks terps

mm

5 Likes

Wow That’s a pretty girl, holy smokes

This is Dead Whabbits, the one I kept smells like body odor, skunk and diesel. Taste is like watered down orange and Sour Diesel. The high is different, kinda energetic but confused. Great smoke, strong Sour Diesel influence and a foul skunk in the mix.

17 Likes

How skunky ru talkin

2 Likes

Looking good man!

2 Likes

It’s not a fruity tasty Skunk, it’s gross. It smells awful, quite stunning, like dirty laundry, ass or sweaty socks mixed with Skunk. It’s definitely Skunk, not just skunkiness. The Diesel adds a greasy quality.

6 Likes

It’s funny from your description one would think :-1:t3:
but I’m thinking :+1:t3::+1:t3:!!

5 Likes

Well. I found 4 more nose burners. Excited about these.

The original outcross looked great from last fall. Smell was just too subtle

X the 81 skunk something has been activated. Just standing over these gives a perfect archetype rks smell.
Stem rub burns the nose and throat. Plus a solid mouthwater lol

Looks like another cross maybe getting graduated.

20230708_090542

mm

15 Likes

maybe you found some decent skunk, i wish some one would.

could be …

7 Likes

It’s also in the heime cheeba 1981 RKS seed run done by @Kushking902 I know and have documented it :slight_smile: he found it and so did I, I waiting only on more people to grow it and show it :slight_smile: but Im also very excited about what @medmanbrand has got going on :slight_smile: they sound lovely:)

13 Likes

Thanks bro.

Been at it consistently for decades.

Finally at a place in life where it’s my only focus

I found a nice pute kabul that’s very sour on its own. I also have her x the 81 skunk. Smells promising but never know

mm

17 Likes

Is this heime cheebas? AKA dirty Jim’s? Thanks

3 Likes

All the people that I know that spent the cash found sour stuff. Just not rks.

Wishing the best to anyone that wins the lottery

mm

7 Likes

I did :grin: it’s just not as loud as I would like but it can be improved for sure :slight_smile: do you have plenty of seed stock to work with? Or just a few? Thanks

3 Likes