Low Odor Strains

Grass Monkey by LED Seedz was pretty mellow smelling. It kept smelling like celery to me until it cured.

3 Likes

Lineage behind that big bud, by chance?
Have only ran into that smell once in all my years and it was big bud

2 Likes

Jack Herrer x Starfighter IBL

4 Likes

Naw these are far from floral cherry, the one pheno I have smells like a cherry, cherry, cherry turnover, cherry pie, cherry cobbler type cherries.
2 smells like ludens, which isnā€™t floral either.
3 smells like a sweet cherry drop some where between the other 2

3 Likes

Was the cherry tart loud?
I can get away with a decent amount of smell, but nothing over the top dank smelling that a carbon filter canā€™t contain.

3 Likes

I would say moderately strong smelling. One phenotype was more stinky than the others, thatā€™s the one I kept.

2 Likes

Iā€™ve grown the blue mystic itā€™s a very low odor and pleasant smelling plant.

The high is not that great though.

2 Likes

Well itā€™s a 2x2 tent with a 210cfm fan with a the matching carbon filter.
I mean it works well, but this strain just over powers it. The funk that comes off them is unbelievable.
The filter does take most of the smell away, but I can still smell it in the room, and if I crack that zipperā€¦ my whole place reeks right out and halfway down the hallway of my building.
Donā€™t believe meā€¦ grow some lol

8 Likes

I donā€™t wanna deter anyone from growing it, or anything like that. The shit is BOMB!!
Just looking for what others have found that are on the lesser of the loud scale

3 Likes

Well you just managed to send my Orange Goji right to the back of the queue on my to grow list.
It is a shame, but Iā€™m glad you said it cause smell is a big concern to me too.

3 Likes

Whoopsā€¦ Iā€™m sorry @50State was not my intention to make people turn away from your strain AT ALLā€¦ Iā€™m sorry bro

3 Likes

I have never grown a lower odor strain (that is any good) than C99.

I know it is known for tropical smells, or grapefruit/ pineapple, but I have not found that from the few Joey Weed I grew a long time ago and now PeakSeedsBCā€™s version.

You could have a basement full of the pheno I grew out this summer and nobody would know. Your pockets could be stuffed with it in a theatre and nobody would know - I mean beyond stealthy. Only a slight resin smell at its peak and it really gets you thinking that it will have no potency. Then you try it, and realize thatā€™s not the case.

I canā€™t recommend it enough to someone wanting stealth, just donā€™t complain when thereā€™s no taste though - ha ha!

I am actually growing more out to look for a chemotype with some kind of interesting aroma, as Iā€™m sure thereā€™s something in the line.

12 Likes

Made me glad itā€™s at the front of my queue, lol. Iā€™m really looking forward to something loud and proud.

Most of the BB crosses Iā€™ve grown have been lower than average in terms of smell strength. They smell good, just not very loud.

5 Likes

Herijuana is low odor

4 Likes

My buddy and I are growing Nirvanaā€™s genetics, just started, but now Iā€™m wondering. Do you not like their stuff or something else wrong with it?

1 Like

I think itā€™s because most of their lineup are F1 hybrids and are quite variable.

Iā€™m ok with that. Iā€™ve found many a gem in nirvana seeds.

3 Likes

Thanks for letting me know, glad Iā€™m not wasting time or money :slight_smile:

1 Like

Back in the 90ā€™s northern lights was developed for that reason
Iā€™m working on a low odor strain that you Even could grow outside without smelling to much and still crazy cristals and power
That is for the near future but keep a look out at seriousseeds

6 Likes

Nirvana is a seed seller not a breeder company it is just pure luck what you get
They probably couldnā€™t tell you themselves lol

3 Likes

Nope nothing wrong with Nirvana. I think thier master kush and Northern lights are the bomb

3 Likes