Low Odor Strains

Lol, I’m not turning away from it.
Still planning on growing it just not in my current setup.

C99 does smell beautiful and not stinky at all, I have 3 of them in veg and can’t smell them unless I rub them.

3 Likes

Like I said they are a seed seller northern lights is not their genetics
I’m in the seed making business since 1994 when we started there were only 5 seedcompanies
Now there are over 600 and the most of them have like 50 strains and also everything in autoflowering
I know what it takes to breed a new stable strain, check out our reputation anywhere in the world

I’m not saying you shouldn’t buy seeds from example nirvana but I just wanted to let you know they don’t breed!

4 Likes

Nirvana still ran by Gypsy?

Last I heard he got busted in the Philippines but that was a long time ago.

1 Like

As most know, I’m running Cali Connection purple diesel. Im at about day 58 or so of flower…haven’t had to hook up my carbon filter yet. Have 6 plants in the dwc tub. Another 14 days to go.

But only 1 of the 6 has a really noticeable odor. Check my journal at harvest to see if it’s something people would be interested in. I talked a lot of shit about this strain…but it’s actually pretty decent. Keeping my #1 plant exactly for this reason…LOW ODOR

2 Likes

Yeah I heard that also fair is fair.
He got me popped on an overweight cd box.
I don’t have alot of kind to say about him

1 Like

That really sucks. I’ve always had good luck with them but it was through an intermediary seed bank.

I just happen to like them because I’ve had good luck with them, their genetics I’ve never found to be lacking, and they remind me of my youth.

They’ve been around that’s for sure.
Shouldn’t b-rate him too bad he’s the one that passed me Sam’s skunk beans and I hold a very stinky skunk because of it.

But not worth no 25k in losses.

2 Likes

Ain’t no seed worth that kind of loss.

Also on low odour I found PPP to be very neutral smelling. I used to grow it in a less than secure environment and never had any trouble. I think it’s got some Durban in it which would make sense

1 Like

I found both Sweet Skunk and Northern Skunk by Peak Seeds BC to be low-odor, and they were both phenomenal. Gets my vote.

5 Likes

Sorry for my late answer I was blocked for 24 hours due to to many posts on the first day lol. I haven’t seen Gypsy in ages I think about 20 years
I’m not a big fan of him

3 Likes

He’s out and posts on ICMag every once in a while.

1 Like

A few years ago, I grow vanilla kush from barney’s farm that didn’t smell nothing

3 Likes

Another for northern lights… definitely low odor. I grew some girl Scout cookies from BC bud depot that smelled like hay if you’re into that kind of thing lol

5 Likes

Wow so cool that you are now a member of the site some really cool grows of your ak47 on this site…I’ve been wanting to do a outdoor grow of your cronic I’m sure it will be a huge producer

1 Like

Three strains that I found to be relatively low odor.
Northern Lights
C-99
Apollo 11

10 Likes

Here’s a low odor vote for Bogglegum by BOG.

7 Likes

Temple of Apollo is an awesome stealth plant I use nothing for odor control because I don’t have to perfect strain for apartments or anywhere else that odor is a potential problem.

8 Likes

Blue mystic was by far my favourite of the low odour strains and i had a lovely pheno strong and smooth but i hear some people get weak ones from it, got to try it again some time.

4 Likes

I had a Wonder Woman from nirvana smelled like mild skunk spray