Low watt growing

Like I said we probably knew, met or at least saw each other once. I avoided that park but I had to walk past it alot

Hahaha that movie case looks so familiar haha h I think I’ve seen a video of it on my phone. . . (The case not the movie) hahahaha

Edit- congratulations you were my 1000th like! :1st_place_medal::trophy::tada:

Thanks bro mad respect and I bet we have that’s around the time I was there or close to and I only been to that park like a few times

1 Like

Respect back my bro. . . How’s your baby’s coming along? They break through the roof of your closet yet?

Doing better bro but I hate that even though they seem back on track I cant do anything for the look of them buds are huge like nothing even happened witch stumps me cus from everything I’ve read and know of my yield should be low but it does not look to be the case I’m willing to bet 2 plus oz for each plant easy will take pics before they go to bed

Your plant is starting the end of its life cycle bro. All the food and energy is being put into flower production and absorbed out of your fan leaves. . . Discolor and drying out are a part of this. As long as your buds don’t start discoloring then the plant is doing exactly what it’s suppose to do. . . The drop in nitrogen when flowering will cause the fan leaves in some to yellow. . . No biggie bro your :+1:

1 Like

Yeah I know I just get worried cus I baby them I don’t have kids so I put a lot into them you can see back in the the begging I’d say it’s more then anything to me I love everything about growing and wanna show people that you don’t need the fancy equipment to grow just gotta have a love for it

3 Likes

Preach it brotha! I feel you 100%

1 Like

I feel like it’s the truth and I don’t wanna sound like a know it all but you can do good without it and you learn with time I already know what I’d do different or add and it’s only my first grow in years

1 Like

And its those experiences that are the informational bases for this site! We love trial and error info hahah

2 Likes

That’s true and this is why I hope it doesn’t go down hill here on og some of us aren’t here for greed just gotta fix a few things it’s a good place

1 Like

I don’t think that its too bad. I sent out seeds to 7 people so far and only 2 haven’t said they got them. . . One said not yet the other is MIA. So 1 out of 7 isn’t bad. And I believe @ReikoX has given out WAY WAY more and has pretty good odds too. . .like 2 out of 1 million hahaha (2 out of 27) or something like that. . . So we shouldn’t let the actions of the few bad out weigh the needs of the many good

1 Like

No not the just sending seeds but everything that goes along with it’s is what I’m mostly hearing so that’s why I’m saying that i guess it’s just easy to lose track of what’s important imo

1 Like

I dont (well try) to stay away from the drama bs, and focus more on information friendships and of course growing! You just keep hanging out with us cool cats :wink: and f*ck the rest

3 Likes

Pics of the ladies as promised fucked up the first post

(Cat call):kissing_closed_eyes:. . . Those are some sexy girls. Check out all that new growth around the budding sites. . . Beautiful green even without the nitrogen! That’s what you want brother. As long as those stay looking good then kick back relax and enjoy relaxing in that jungle! Put some good tunes on she. Your in there and sing along. They’ll love it I believe (for the Co2 if nothing else)

You can tell who the pic hog is along with the lights she’s just budding like crazy with little to no leafs she’s don’t give a fuck lol

I will I just happen to read a lot of threads so I see or should i say read about all what’s going on I’m in discord more now and just look at friends threads unless a new thread catches my eye 200 post HELL YAY :grin:

1 Like

I try to read every post thread and speck of info on there lol I just hit my 10k posts read a little bit ago. … . But if I see drama or crybabyness or crap I just click back and find another one. . .

1 Like