Low watt growing

pshh… i wonder who sent you those…:wink:

weird lol😎

4 Likes

8 Likes

Sorry it took so long to post pics but as you can see the ladies are going through some stuff not sure what started it but the buds are getting so huge they are having troubles standing up even the small lady

4 Likes

Looking good!
Will be interresting to see, what you will be able to pull from thouse!

1 Like

Looked like nitrogen def so I boosted up the megacrop then started looking like potassium def so added bloom booster so now I’m not sure will just go from there

1 Like

Thanks @Palindrome but they could be looking better then that they didn’t look like that two weeks ago so I’m at a loss as to what happened I adjusted the things it looked to be so not sure what to do other then see what happens but it doesn’t really seem to be affecting the buds they are huge and only alil over a month into flowering

1 Like

When using a product like Megacrop there is rarely a deficiency , it would most likely be a lockout due to bad PH or nutrient salt buildup.

1 Like

Might just give them straight water with black strap for the next couple of feedings then maybe with micro that shouldn’t add anything problem wise

1 Like

Haven’t read the whole thread sorry, but to me that looks like cal or mg deff.

Don’t know Megacrop, but looked it up.

It got 6.5% Ca and that should be all right
Mg is only 1.1% and thats IMO to the low side.

I would give them some epsom salt as soon as possible, start with a folia feed as your not that long into flower.
I mix 1 gram Epsom salt to 1 liter water, that should help on the problem fairly fast.

What pH is your media/nutrient mix and what do you use to pH adjust with?

3 Likes

Just fed the ladies will take pics later trying to get them back on track but don’t tell the buds they are off cus they are getting huge even with the problems they are having atm now I know some of the stuff I will be changing for my next grow

2 Likes

Pics of the ladies not scared to show what’s going on with them weather it’s good or bad as you can see can’t fix old def but can fix newer ones so I’m hoping I got them back on track the buds are doing great for having problems getting really heavy would be surprised if I don’t get a few oz off each

6 Likes

Yeah buds are looking good and unphased, run them till there done :wink:

2 Likes

Pics don’t show how big they really are witch kinda stumps me alil cus I’m always reading and hear about def causing low yield and I’m sure it does in most cases but not these there already bigger then the biggest nugs I’ve got buying from people where I live and they are only a month and 8 days old still got like a month left so I have my fingers crossed for some yields wanna do some upgrades for next grow got a few ideas planned

2 Likes

Got new baby’s in the mail you know who you are won’t put you on blast

4 Likes

You got those from an awesome person that’s for sure! (Not me everyone else lol)

Yeah @Hoodini ive met some really really welcoming people I’m sad that some people are fucking it up for others on here and it’s starting to show I hope we as a group can fix things

2 Likes

You know me I’m ALWAYS down to try making OG the best. We will get there bro. We have A LOT of amazing people on here and imo they are so awesome it out weighs the actions of the few “hit it and quit it” seeds sluts out there

1 Like

That’s very true I’m hoping others still have that mind set @Hoodini I’m sure it can wear on people so to everyone on og let’s fix what neededs to be fixed so we can get it back on track

1 Like

Ya @Kingaizen69 and I came from the “hood” so we don’t f*ck around. . . We will find you! Hahahaha

That’s crazy @Hoodini that you lived on or around my block in riverside small world I came from grasscity and it’s dead I really hope og doesn’t turn out like that would be really sad this has been the best grow site that I’ve been on

1 Like