Low watt growing

Well I just learned something, I often wonder what people are replying to.

1 Like

@Kingaizen69 are the light fixtures modified or off the shelf? (never seen that setup).

also wondering about canopy penetration & whether the lower buds will be weak…i.e. a flat canopy being ideal/optimal?

just thoughts. :slight_smile:

:evergreen_tree:

There 7 in 1 light spliters and I got them online amazon if it’s not super dense they shine down far but like you said having it even helps alot

1 Like

3 Likes

It’s the ladies 3rd week of flowering so wanted to post some pics before there bedtime :blush: it’s funny because if I remember right two of the four are from the same mug of tree I got off my homeboy

1 Like

7 Likes

Pics of the ladies looking good proud dad these are my kids lol

5 Likes

Ended up super cropping one of the ladies she was growing right up into the lights while at work could of caused a fire so I know it’s late but better safe then sorry and if she herms or little weight I’m fine with that will take pics before there bed time

1 Like

I am glad you decided to show your grow under low wattage to prove to people that you don’t need expensive equipment to be able to grow some buds.

happy days

3 Likes

Thanks bro it’s like with my very first grow I used cfl and it turned out good and I had oz’s off one plant so to everyone out that wants to get into growing and think they need fancy equipment it’s not true so if you really have a passion for it don’t let a low budget stop you

4 Likes

9 Likes

Pics of the ladies they are doing great will have to keep an eye out for the one I super cropped but don’t really mind safety first

2 Likes

Wondering if anyone on og has any pink or red gene strains hopefully not Sativa dom got issues with tall plants hybrids I can work with not looking for a hand out but would like to see what’s out there

1 Like

looking good just pinch a bit more next time in comparison to the one you “flopped” over just to made the radius of the bend less drastic as your less likely to break a stem that way.

How the undercarriage doing, does it need a little thinning so the lower get light ? Just wondering.

3 Likes

The lower is parts have been thining itself out I just been removing dead leaves and lil bud sites that aren’t going to do much as they fall off so the bottom 1/4 lollipoped itself really so haven’t had to do much kinda going litfa and yeah if I wasn’t in a rush for work I would of bent her over differently but I did pinch the stem crushing it so it was super cropped just didn’t let stay flipped over so moved her to the corner so the wall could hold them up so she doesn’t break while recovering it’s alil past 3 weeks into flowering

2 Likes

yeah use props as needed, i do as well, but she will right her self in no time.

6 Likes

Pics of the ladies starting to bud more and more super cropped plant doing good think it will still produce a good amount one of the ladies is already starting to lean from the weight :blush:

1 Like

5 Likes

This is her she’s getting heavy and getting stinky

2 Likes