Low watt growing

8 Likes

Getting harder to take pics one is super tall one is heavy and wants to fall over one is almost in the light and the other is fine she’s a shorty but I’m fine with that

3 Likes

7 Likes

Pics of the lead lady weight wise she’s leaning on the indica

1 Like

The buds on her are big enough to smoke but I’m in no rush waited all this time so just gonna let them be til they are ready no previews either wanna wait

6 Likes

Does anyone from og have any pink or red gene seeds for sale or gsc those are things I’m looking for :blush:

1 Like

Yes let them be till they are finished.

Still looking good in there mate.

Happy Days

1 Like

It’s the man @Pedro_Bann thanks bro I’m glad you convinced me to share with everyone from og been having alot of fun posting and reading threads I really love ur time laps videos

2 Likes

When I put the next one together it will show a bunch of plants dying.

1 Like

Will be very interesting to see I watch ur videos often

1 Like

6 Likes

Some pics of the ladies had to move them around the heavy one is drinking like nobody’s business and one has a nute def or could be from drying out a few times not sure but I’m ok with it first grow in years and they are still better then I’d think

3 Likes

yeha a few issues but still going good by the looks of it :wink:

3 Likes

Yeah just a few in all honesty Id say it was me but you live and you learn had to rearrange the ladies again before they went to bed will take pics tomorrow when they are awake

2 Likes

8 Likes

Pics of the ladies just gave them some bloom booster yesterday will see how they like it ready to start the next grow already

2 Likes

Think I might have a cal/mag problem will check with you all soon

2 Likes

Leaning more towards a potassium def from what I can see from the chart I have so I’m gonna use some bloom booster on next feed

1 Like

Gonna feed the ladies and take pics after ready for the next grow

1 Like

got new baby’s to grow thanks to a good og grower won’t post names don’t wanna put people on blast

5 Likes