Lucky dog seeds

Hunza valley 91 f2’d a couple branches

20 Likes

Diesel Therapy restocked at BDSC and then sold out in less than an hour… anyone ever grow that one out?

7 Likes

Not sure which lucky dog cross this is but my boy is pumped on them

13 Likes

I can’t wait to post some pics of trimmed Catahoula (TK X chem91bx3) nugs on here, she’s drying now and it smells like kush outside my house

5 Likes

Bruh! How are these going? I’m popping those Fumes you traded me for the BBW 2.0 tmrw!!

5 Likes
3 Likes

That’s one I’d like to get but I can’t find the seeds In stock, hopefully someone on here will make a batch or maybe a feminized batch and I can get a pack then.

1 Like

Going awesome so far! Here they are right around week 3 in flower. The male is ready start dropping pollen any day now. Should make a good cross with Triangle Kush and a White Widow clone.

17 Likes

Amazing! Sounds like a glorious cross. If you need a tester hit me up. Best of luck with the remainder of the grow.

4 Likes

No problem! Ill also have some BBW2.0 x Guerrilla Fume, and others. Lol

Top right is G13 White Lavender and the other 3 around her are Big Bad Wolf 2.0. Thanks for the trade for these!

13 Likes

Nice! I just hit a couple BBW 2.0 females
BBW 2.0 x Hunza valley 91 (skelly (puck) HP x Chem 91 bx3)
BBW 2.O X Chemmy fkn sours ( Dog patch: chem d x chem 91) x sour larry bx2
Chem on chem
Hapi growing

10 Likes

Oh wow! Those sound amazing! May have to see if you are interested in some trades once i finish this run up!

4 Likes

Indeed, I bet we have a few to swap, talk in month or so
Cheers

4 Likes

I’ve grown diesel therapy.
Would have to be the best chemdog cross I’ve grown.
When I saw a email from breedersdirect about it back in stock I grabbed another pack .
Just run a half pack soon and hopefully make some seeds from it

7 Likes

Hunza valley 91 in RDWC

19 Likes

Sooooooo happy I found this page!

3 Likes

Hedladiengarden restocking soon.

1 Like

my guerilla fumé #3 day 57

it’s GREAT!

31 Likes

Hunza valley 91 (FLASH)

22 Likes

this is my chunky and pretty guerilla fume that’s more skunk/black licorcie/caramel/og gas

and this is the guerilla fume #4 and it’s not as pretty, pine wood/lumber/foresty and amazing

26 Likes