Lucky dog seeds

diesel therapy and Sunshine biscuits

20 Likes

Hunza Valley 91

15 Likes

@Kaneboy
what do you think of the diesel therapy?

7 Likes

Hey mate so tried it after 1 week in jars ,has a really chemmy lemon twist to it and sour on the lips taste ,really chunky buds .
Probably my favourite chem I’ve tried up to now

14 Likes

And you ran Fume’ as well right? That’s high praise for Diesel Therapy!

Daddy want…

7 Likes

Yeah the chem fuego has that chem and sour lemon taste too

7 Likes

I’ve grown chem fuego and Sunshine biscuits also ,fuego was really nice ,strong chem lemon taste.
Sunshine biscuits surprised me,really strong effects,cherry chem fuel taste ,grew really nice chunky buds.
The dogpatch I had turned male so be looking into that further plus started a few chembrand which looks really nice.
I dont think you can go wrong with any of lucky dogs genetics, everyone has their own opinion

10 Likes

Has anyone grown the doghead or chasca? I am interested in picking these up but I haven’t seen much about them and wanted to know how they were

5 Likes

I agree… can’t go wrong with any of his work. Iv yet to read somebody dissatisfied with the genetics.

I noticed all the cuts he has in his crosses with his Chem91bx he also has available in flower form… and it all was good that I experienced.

I got a preroll of Apple Fritter there, so I expect to see that in a cross eventually…

9 Likes

Foreveryoung’s growing some of the Chasca right now, although he hasn’t updated in a while (he only planted the seeds like five or six weeks ago; who wants to see a bunch of veg pics? Haha). But maybe you wanna check that log out once things get interesting.

Or you could just buy those seeds and the Doghead seeds and grow them out yourself. And then you can tell us all about them haha.

8 Likes

I got 4 Guerrilla Fumè going, 3.5 weeks from seed. Very uniform, very vigorous, beautiful plants. Gonna move them to flower in a week or so as they are starting to show sex.

23 Likes

F,F,F,M. Going to be some fire in there. Have a half pack that I can’t wait to get to. Let’s go!!!

7 Likes

I would be ok with that turn out! I think your probably right as well. Haha gonna have to make some f2s for sure.

7 Likes

Don’t know if this is an output there, but Speakeasy has Zephyr available. That’s supposed to be “Royal Apple” crossed with “Chemdog 91 bx3

5 Likes

Right, Zephyr… I am assuming the Royal Apple is something different than Apple Fritter?

1 Like

:man_shrugging:- apologies - don’t think it’s Apple Fritter - not sure of the lineage there.

1 Like

According to an IG post from skunk_va (April 6, 2021):

Royal Apple is a selection from some seeds gifted to me from @j_trees_familytreeorigins while at the @theemeraldcup in 2017

Selected 2 years ago based on the regal purple color and earthy sour apple flavor.

7 Likes

My buddies lucky dog pheno hunt😍

29 Likes

Remember the mention of Apple Fritter x Chem91bx?

Well, he posted a nug picture yesterday on IG, it exists. Reading the comments some think to think the Apple Fritter is a bunk hype strain tho… wonder what it will be named.

3 Likes

there’s always people talking shit, i trust in lucky dog lol, if he releases it’s because it’s good, watch him not release it tho haha

6 Likes