Lucky dog seeds

I had two females of which were so uniform I couldn’t distinguish between the two after numerous runs. I stopped marking which was which…

I have some Double Krush that was reversed to make fem seeds that I’m running now.

Dog Patch waiting in the wings for when I learn my new light and autopots. The new medium I’m using is giving me fits with very slow growth, to the point I’m thinking of ditching it and going back to Roots Organic… but I’d have to run into the city and hope it’s in stock.

I tried the Chem91 from SkunkVa that I picked up… incredible.

5 Likes

hehe, jealous, from the dispensary in montana? you posted a picture with him huh?

fem seeds… that’s so cool, double krush x guerilla or x double krush?

1 Like

Yeah I ran the chem fuego 2 phenos ran them for 65 days seemed perfect for 1 the other was done at day 50 it looked like im running them again going to be day 21 of flower on friday

1 Like

My buddy gave me a few hybrids he did with a chem fuego male… I ran a underdog og×fuego it finished rather fast…like 55/60 ish…IMG_20220628_151450_721 IMG_20220628_151455_517…it dud have a few nanners…but pulled off and no seeds

10 Likes

hellllzzz yeah!! beauties, what did the chem fuego male bring to the underdog og?

2 Likes

very cool. i just made chem fuego f2s and pollinated a blueberry pie with chem fuego to make some blueberry diesel. one of the 2 chem fuego females failed to make seeds at all.

5 Likes

Sunshine biscuits left and diesel therapy starting to look nice

14 Likes

fume’ day 68 :stuck_out_tongue:

32 Likes

What a beauty! She’s really stacking on the weight those last few weeks @supershitfuck

4 Likes

Dog Patch…I dont count days but almost there…these girls have really started to put out the stinky funk last few days…

27 Likes

Geez, I really need to pop the half pack I have. Not doing it until I have space to keep some clones around permanently.

5 Likes

i sun-dried some guerilla fume because i was impatient, it don’t grow like it but it taste a lot like OG deadly potent and flavorful as hell, but i’ll report later about the real smoke report, you’ll definitely 100% want to take clones, it’s real @Cbizzle

6 Likes

@Skyf those look awesome. I have a pack coming up next, curious what the D adds to the 91bx.

@Cbizzle definitely not a strain to run once, clones are mandatory! I ran it 1.5 year…

@supershitfuck now ya get why friends were salty that it’s not available right now. LOL…

I’m vegging Double Krush out currently, it’ll be awhile yet. I’ll post a few updates on this strain occasionally.

11 Likes

@GCBudz
I’m pretty sure you gonna love DogPatch_also read only good things about the DoubleKrush
Man…
I’d love to have them all… hahaha
Seems to me like everything Old Dog makes is :fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire:

2 Likes

Sure i will! I’d like to hold all his strains at some point.

Old Dog… his old ICmag handle. Is he active anywhere talking about his current work that your aware of?

1 Like

yeah me too no shit i can’t wait to see what else he’s got that’s good, almost tempted by the jack herer cross, i love jack herer i think, or this! looks like a mistake in the name it should say goji og right? anyways, pine soul cut is coo :stuck_out_tongue:

i wish, he’s on fucking instagram… skunk_va but not much info there, reposts, some are cool

2 Likes

Well yes… It’s Gogi Og crossed with the 91bx. My daughter got an eigth of the Gogi OG, it was her favorite from his flower offerings. I had sourced some beans of it before I left Montana!

Looked like his flower offerings were his Chem91 “SkunkVA cut” and the cuts he’s used in his crosses… and offers in bean form. Makes sense…

Iv only seen his IG presence also, I finally joined to follow him and a few others. Not a fan of the format… much prefer the forums. But I imagine he’s lurking somewhere… keep up on chatter and the latest greatest.

After my long run with the Fume it was eye opening when I sampled the Chem91, and other strains. How much the grower matters in final results… I’m still a hack compared to skills like those.

6 Likes

100 percent agree… but that’s where “everybody’s” active at, i wish they were all on here!

so i guess the 91 was that good? i only fuck with people that have been doing their thing for 30+ years haha, so how would you describe the goji og? if she shared any with you!

1 Like

It was well grown, moist and sticky unlike most buds people stop by with from other sources or dispensaries. Tasty and powerful… and I’m sure just a bit of high expectation!

Like I said, eye opening to me. You see… iv only ever seen my own grow… never anyone else’s. Never a dispensary… so I can only judge by what I produce or somebody stops in with. Rarely does somebody stop in with bud I feel is much better than my own since I started growing better genetics.

I suck at descriptions, honestly. The Gogi was powerful and tasty, and short lived as there was only an eigth. I’ll have to find room for a few beans…

9 Likes

Got 7 Guerrilla Fume seeds soaking. Plus some friends.

18 Likes