Madagascar Zamala

Cut of the last four

13 Likes

Purple turn starts for few…

11 Likes

Great job! Plants are looking very nice.

3 Likes

Thanks from them PTB :+1:

4 Likes

20 Likes

Most are carroty pepper spicy lemony and just few fruity mango litchi

16 Likes

13 Likes

Harvest is starting since last week with two earlier moms, separation according spicy and fruity.
A tenth ^^

14 Likes

I open its release but in private only so order via email pls, cheers!
A good thousand stock.

15 Likes

Did you do a mix of the seeds for the packs being sent out? Just wondering if both phenos were included.

1 Like

Hi Hemlock, i did four batches : allmix, fruity (gold), spicy (green) and purple but this last one isn’t available. Anyway there’s also some seeds of purple moms in the allmix and fruity but not in the spicy one that represents like an endless green version.

2 Likes

Thanks Roms, that does help. Was curious what to look for when I grow a pack out.

2 Likes

Sent back to my friend Syd Barrett (Dentex) source of this repro possibility, one love bro!

A good thousand left in stock :wink:

17 Likes

Man, how did I miss this thread? Nice plants.

6 Likes

I was pretty pumped myself when I saw this!

4 Likes

So if there is no sticker on the vial is it a mix?

3 Likes

Cant wait for the day i have the space and patience to run a super long flowering sativa like these!
Some crazy narrow leaves! nice grow, how many weeks were they in flower?

4 Likes

Yes it is! (I put blue sticks just for friend Syd).

3 Likes

A pure sat repro just need 12/14 weeks so semi-mature flowers!

Few earlier 16 weekers can be found like some few different endless 24+ but the majority is 18/20 weeker. :face_with_monocle: :ok_hand: :green_heart:

7 Likes

@Roms Zamala means weed in Malagasy, Correct? This one comes from Southern Madagascar? Any idea what state or town? I bet the genetics are as unique and special as the island itself is. Very cool :sunglasses:

4 Likes