Madagascar Zamala

Ya @Upstate another word used there is “rongony”.

Weed and bag seeds were collected in Toliara from surfers community, South West, but areas of cultivations are more in the center South countryside and particularly in South East around Betroka mountains. :wink:

11 Likes

Great work getting this line out there man!. Any word on effects/smoke report?

5 Likes

Hi @islandpreservation thanks the work just starts and the community will contribute even more!

Classic effects of pure sativa but i place it well above average according its resin content and its proportional terpenes abilities.

Energetic pulse without ceiling, trippy escalator, senses heightened, red eyes, appetite suppress, paranoid if no activity, cleanser at low/medium dose but can be disturbing at high dose.

8 Likes

Sounds awesome blessings on your works bro!

4 Likes

@Roms Little zamal babies in motion. Got 9/10 germination and sadly I cooked two plants while in the greenhouse so 7 remain to soak up some desert sun this season. Excited to try these, thanks again for the work you put in :green_heart:

14 Likes

Hi @deeez99 thank you for posting and have fun with them! :+1:

Few mutant even if i deselect them but not really surprising, i think this shows all possible recessiveness of landrace as F2.

Here’s another report by @DirtLife in ICmag with only 1 sprouted good out of 4, again the other fragility side of landrace germplasm operates! :blush:

(I advice against flash photo during sexing and at early stage of flowering to avoid stress chock!)

11 Likes

Stock left ^^

15 Likes

Hey @Roms the Zamal plants are coming along slowly in this heat and unfortunately I lost another to some heat stress but overall they are looking pretty nice to me so far.

15 Likes

Thanks for the up @deeez99 i feel a nice diversity so look forward their resin and terps profiles, it’s promising!

Indeed small pots suffering but it looks pretty healthy very good job bro and courage with their stretch and even more thirsty coming, i would say take it easy with fertz! :wink:

1 Like

@deeez99’s :+1: Have a good flo with them bro

14 Likes

@Roms Yes! I love how these are developing so far. Some of my favorites in the garden this season.

15 Likes

Cool thank you for this second shot, superb! :green_heart:

By hoping it will still be one of your fav in jars! I can’t wait to know the terpz profils you will have and may it will be diverse!

6 Likes

@Roms Quick update before we move into the flowering stage. I ended up with 1 male and 5 females, which is great because I was hoping to preserve these plants for future grow seasons. They all have that classic NLD look, with nice side branching and a uniform appearance. So far, they seem to be light feeders as well.

Here’s the male:

And the ladies:

Cheers!

19 Likes

Thin and sexy👌🏻

4 Likes

Thanks @Skyf I totally agree!

4 Likes

:star_struck: :heart_eyes: :star_struck:

Well feeded :+1:

3 Likes

Looking splendid!