Made it to Member seed donations anyone?

I appreciate your input and will utilize the knowledge given

3 Likes

5 Likes

Dont mind the bander and critique, people here get excited when they see something imperfect or new especially when you post a pic.

1. Friends dont let friends grow autos indoors especially when new. All those u got now would auto hard with the ugliest leaves trust me lol
  2. Buckets canā€™t breath but will hold moisture and warmth if you have no choice (cold n dry climate).
    Just continue what you doing and learn from it, no one can teach you experience.

If u in the usa check out 247Garden Plant Grow Bags/Fabric Pots BPA-Free for cheap quality bags.

Future:
Get a RH meter, IR pen, meat thermometer, Lux metrr phone app, online wavelength lux to par converter for your light type.
Fabric bags
Oscillating fan.
Fluffy oxygenated media, cleaned and prepped coco is best organic or not but u got ff thats ok i like to make my own personally then recycle it (gets better with age).
I use dr eath but mothers is fine.
Research vpd, surface leaf temp, max par without co2, media temperatur, keep the leaves green and youā€™ll be golden.
I have fems.

1 Like

I wanted the true experience so went with feminized to start thinking about getting some autos on my next seed haul if I can afford a next seed haul lol

1 Like

Why, Is your timer broken?

Send me your address by pm Iā€™ll get you some seeds. :+1:

3 Likes

I agree. Lift and fill and then the roots that are there already have a new playground.

2 Likes

Hit me up via pm and Iā€™ll get you some seeds :wink:

3 Likes

Is this in response to the light burn? And either way the timer Iā€™ve got works fine it just is a little less user friendly than most with its presets it has a all night setting 5pm to 5 am a morning 6am to 11 and evening 12-5

2 Likes

probably has more to do with the post mentioned somewhere above this one about how newbies shouldnā€™t try autos, but iā€™d hate to put words into the mouths of others.

as an aside and almost on topic, my timer broke when i was vegging a few months ago and i was turning the lights off and on manually. i usually make about 18 hours up so bedtime was perfect for them. until i went out of town and left it to the wife. fortunately it was only a weekend trip and they were in the dark for only three days straight. slowed them down a tad but nothing major. in short, you can screw up pretty bad with cannabis and still have smoke at harvest time.

3 Likes

Thank you for this Iā€™ve been stressing thinking Iā€™m going to make a mistake that causes complete loss of harvest or plants that produce Schwaggy Bobby brown

4 Likes

Itā€™s not letting me dm you @willie

2 Likes

i got it no problem :wink:

1 Like

You might, and thatā€™s ok. Killing plants is part of the game.

3 Likes

They are doing a lot better now

1 Like

i killed quite a few this season.

1 Like

A flip of Romulan went out to you yesterday. Enjoy!

2 Likes

Thank you so much!!

2 Likes

Touchdown!!! Thank you again

2 Likes