MadScientist's 1st Annual 16oz Clone Contest 📣

I have no choice but to do 12 n 12 from rooted clone lol

5 Likes

when your light goes out just put your baby under a lamp for a few extra hours. just a little light will keep it going

6 Likes

Meh, I’m ok with 12 n 12, just happy to be able to play along

3 Likes

Nooo hehe. We all seem to come in around each other. Id like to flower take pics and enter. If the 10th is the date. That’s perfect really. A final day would be good. That way everyone can finish within a couple weeks and enter. My solos weren’t done but alas I was defeated. Friggin @ReikoX. Lol. I still finished like 10th of 10th. I still finished hehe.:hugs: Have a good one. Y’all be safe.

Oh yeah it super easy like @ModicumGenes said. Either a floro or something to add light. I use to throw hefty bags to light dep single plants outdoors for a couple hours. I imagine you could pull multiple runs in a greenhouse like that. Cool stuff.

3 Likes

Yeah…now that I’ve thought about it…ill prob start flowering as well…since mine is in there with the b odhi testers which I plan on flipping any day now after a hair cut and some clone taking .is that ok?

4 Likes

I’m not in on this round, but I’m going to be doing a tester so I’m ready for next round.
Cut Sept 25

Put into coco hempy Oct 6

Roots today (2 days in hempy) Oct 8

As I said, I’m not competing, just chiming in and playing along.
First 12 hours of dark starts in 45ish minutes.

12 Likes

12 Likes

here’s my baby she done switched to flower on her on and topped her self

13 Likes

Looking good man. Hooked up nice for ya. I’m gonna snatch clone from mine tonite to cross with its mate Ending it’s short life. It’s all good it’s not dead yet. Maybe take 2 cuts.

Looks about the perfect height. I had one exactly 4 ft. tall with the cup. What a beauty. Can’t wait to see it flower. Have a good one. Here’s my roots before the compost. Perfect little ecosystems. It’s special to me to mold a life in your hands like clay. :call_me_hand:

The rebirth back to soil for more babies.:ok_hand:

Edit. I add thick drinking straws to the bottom of the cup. I knick holes towards the bottom and I hand water them all from the top and bottom. It could be nothing but all my plants do good with injections in the straw. It helps when the roots take 15 mins to saturate it after growing 3+ months in there. I washed them and resused.

I just flipped a cup upside down and taped it like a rook. My buddy showed me that one. It was crazy how stable @Reikos cup, happyhempers, and a few of mine were. Mongos looped like a hoola. That was awesome. Here’s my little bottle I water my little hempys with. Later y’all. :metal:

Eew. Time for water jug cleaning.

9 Likes

Not much growth but shes alive and rooting lol

9 Likes

On 12/12 now/yesterday

11 Likes

Are you sandbagging so others can win? :thinking:

4 Likes

@Sebring #kush

3 Likes

You know I had to google that as that’s not a saying here in England and fack I thought it was worth posting one of the “translations” :rofl:

9 Likes

Let me know when we’re going to officially flip 'em.

16 Likes

Looking good @herb4ever. you got the structure in line. What strain is that? Best vibes!

3 Likes

Thank you @GMan. I do not know the lineage, all I know it is a tasty Diesel fruit cross. A clone was passed through several friends who didn’t have the means/timing to keep her going. I took it and it has become a favorite of mine, grows fast, hearty, stinky and the smoke is sweet, smooth and heavy hitting. I made a few clones and I intend on making some fem seeds to share(and keep). I currently have three growing in my tent on Herb’ herb chronicles as Ralph’s Special.

3 Likes

Teabagging is sandbagging in England? Haha good stuff. @herb4ever. Deffinitely amazing looking plant sir. Can you hit with silver and self it? In case something happens. You could shoot some back to the original grower. Beautiful. :+1:

3 Likes

medium to use is endless…

2 Likes

Teabagging is pulling a tampon out by your teeth and it hits your chin.

8 Likes