MadScientist's 1st Annual 16oz Clone Contest 📣

fucking laughing my ass off,… wasn’t expecting that, lmao… been a slow boring morning.heh/

3 Likes

An update on my entry, she flipped a few weeks ago with the rest of my tiny cab. Sunshine daydream

14 Likes

Glad I could brighten your day @GMan

4 Likes

@MadScientist is today the flip?

2 Likes

Hahaha I didnt expect that one. I saw that first hand in a swimming pool one day. Mmm. Jesus Christmas I’m going to hell. :laughing::astonished:

2 Likes

No it is not…teabagging is taking you nut sac in and out of someones mouth…like a tea bag…dunking them in n out…NOT that I have tried it…:sunglasses:

9 Likes

Hell yeah. Jelly for sure on that one. Looking good. SSDD. Letting the frost in early? Those buds shimmer in the light. I love Bodhi’s gear. Some of its like strapping a woofer to your head. Yes please. The Red Poison is looking gorgeous. :+1:

2 Likes

Guess it depends where you’re at but mine made more sense.

5 Likes

Hahaha. Dro kills me. The details on that one left an impression. The repeated dunking. When your spotting on the bench and the ol bean bag smacks em. Lol

4 Likes

Yours is even more disgusting…and I never heard that version of it…

Hey the 47’s are getting their flower on…can you tell whats what from a few pics???

4 Likes

Are they frosting up good?

1 Like

YES! plus 20 charswfpojawergjpiergojzdetrgpoijzethgpjostgre’poisrethgpioger

1 Like

Let me see…

I will post them tomorrow…95 here again, they are inside my greenhouse, NOT going in there till the morning.

1 Like

No, bro, i forgot yeah… October the 25 is the flip, giving time to those who need it, my self included!

4 Likes

80º yesterday, 32 this morning quickly moving into the 20’s. 17º for the low. We don’t screw around on OUR first frost, lol… we jump the frost and go right for the hard freeze.

Then after 17º it goes all the way back to 57-60º tomorrow. And 70’s day after that. I have a couple of plants I’m taking back outside after tomorrow. heh heh… crazy weather.

5 Likes

Anybody wanna play Hi-lo?

She’s like, “Fuck your contest!”

Just resenting the fact that her sister is prettier.

13 Likes

Re-flow/re-grow …
how the hell would I know?
But when it’s good
ya gotta do it.

1 Like

Update

14 Likes

Day 2 in coco hempy under 50w cxb3590.

Day 3 in coco hempy under 50w cxb3590.

Light

12 Likes