MadScientist's 1st Annual 16oz Clone Contest 📣

Go everybody, go!!! GO…GO…GO…. :mega: :chart_with_upwards_trend: :chart_with_downwards_trend: :inbox_tray: :outbox_tray: :date: :hammer: :straight_ruler::cold_sweat:

4 Likes

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z8uXng5-qCQ

4 Likes

Well done everyone!! Cant wait to see this comp. kick into high gear!!!

I’m in on the next one…seed or clone, I’m ready to give’er!!!

5 Likes

I love it how you guys get along… Really!

Sci :robot:

7 Likes

Probably aught to start over with this girl.

9 Likes

Still not seeing roots but she ain’t dead yet

8 Likes

Wanted to post my favorite rooting Powders. The first two I don’t think they sell any more. If you can find some grab it. Left to right. Plantab Rooting Powder 2nd fav., Shultz Take Root (Absolute favorite), Clonex (I use like JB Weld on broken plants) I don’t know why lol.
-Insane Igor :astonished:

Of yeah. The plants.

-J

9 Likes

Damn those are looking good, hoping mine starts to catch up soon. Love clonex

2 Likes

I started cutting a ton of clones. I couldn’t figure how my dude was rooting so fast. Some strains seem to take forever. I found the powder works best for me. I love this NL. I have a clone flowering hard already. As soon as it hooks it’s gone like a dragster. :call_me_hand:

2 Likes

If you ever get the chance you wanna mix the clonex cloning gel with Reggae Roots rooting powder. That combination gets you roots with as little as 6-7 days where as clonex on it’s own for me usually takes about 10 days.

6 Likes

Yeah my bro got them rooted in 5 days. I couldn’t figure it out. His shit is hooked and going in 5 days. What I realized if I can’t get it to work figure out what’s gonna get the results I want, I’m moving on. If I dont usserstand whats going on its baxk to the books/hands on.

The root riot plugs he had gets em in there. I like to try insert in my final pot, but it’s not always convenient. Good shit though if it works man that’s what it is.

3 Likes

What strain is it that has roots in 5 days? Industry standard is 10 days in an aero cloner so just curious which strain loves being cloned :rofl:

1 Like

Is it too late to join in on the fun? I have some terrible looking clones that are starting to pop some roots.

9 Likes

We have a set date to start flowering, maybe we should move it a little bit given the clones took forever to root…?

12 Likes

Technically that’s your call MadScientist. I am definitely ok with it. :slight_smile: How long 1 or 2 weeks?

6 Likes

Anybody objects to this?

@everyone

3 Likes

Can I switch to the test tube girl?

3 Likes

I’m cool with it tho my the north is looking terrible…(from neglect…long story can’t really blame me) I’m a trooper. Lol

4 Likes

Don’t matter to me :grin::grin: all for fun after all.

5 Likes

Fine with me …20 character

2 Likes