MadScientist's 1st Annual 16oz Clone Contest 📣

My girls got roots and looking good. She’s flipping to flower tonight with the rest of the cab

9 Likes

Well shit if that’s the case, I’m in too!! I just took clones on Sunday, I’ll be doing Super Lemon Haze. I’ll get a photo today or tomorrow. If it’s all good with y’all
I will also be doing 12/12 from roots

7 Likes

Nice

20 what ever…

3 Likes

9 Likes

Pretty sure I found the culprit(s?)

one led definitely burnt out(the one to the right) and one that looks burnt out when off but turns on when light is on. Well time to see what mars hydro’s warranty policy is worth.

8 Likes

Glad to see a bunch get in on this. I gotta start a seed run, but I’ll make it happen. I’ll finish them outdoors if I have too. It’s the best way to get everybody in on something fun. :call_me_hand:

4 Likes

I would have been in on the last one to, but got a 4 plant count, and my partner is pretty legit so…
But now I got a tent at my place now so I can join in on the fun. YIPPY!!! LOL

5 Likes

My entry Super Lemon Haze

12 Likes

Update on the DBHP that id my entry

15 Likes

That should take off nicely in no time. Nice rootball.

6 Likes

Please let keep this thread on track

No advertising on this thread @Zoey. For support either send a PM or use another thread. Additional responses to this subject will be thrown in the chat room.

Pretty please.

16oz Clone contest here.

Sci :robot:

11 Likes

Let’s keep that positive mojo flowing✌️

5 Likes

A post was merged into an existing topic: Mars Hydro Led grow light: customer feedback, promos, products details

Agreed, not sure why they decided to respond here as opposed to in their thread. Sorry about that. On a side note heres a pic of blueberry OG , shes shown a little growth not much though yet

11 Likes

Welp… here’s the north. Not doing so hot…but I’ll get her back…

15 Likes

She’s doing ok. She has a couple of spots I’m keeping an eye on.

11 Likes

not much action but i know she is rooted

17 Likes

She looks good! …

4 Likes

And we have roots :sunglasses:

17 Likes

Hey there participants!

We have a good 2 weeks to veg the clones… Most people have rooted clones already!

Let the games begin! Thanks for your support peeps!

Sci :robot:

17 Likes