MadScientist's Giveaway

Sounds like “piff” and “kindbud” round here. It’s a generic term that’s occasionally treated as a specific strain by those who don’t verify lineages.

1 Like

after further research yup that’s exactly what this was, some unverified strain with a generic name, can’t believe he was acting like it was the holy grail and demanding huge dollars for some random cut he got from a guy in tampa. and landandheir is a landrace/heirloom breeding company apparently. probably just more strains of unknown pedigree

1 Like

Do NOT move to Boston under any circumstances :smile:

1 Like

I have learned a lot in these thread about landraces. Nice. Good info here.

Let me know when the packages start arriving my people. Thanks.

1 Like

Mine arrived about 15 minutrs ago. I believe there are 2 beans on top of tissue, 9 or 10 under the tissue, and a couple wrapped in tissue. Its like an early Christmas my man! Can you identify them for me? Ill be dunking several next week. Once again, Thank you my brother! @MadScientist!

3 Likes

@oleskool830 i think those are the ones from canada

2 Likes

That is correct, those are from @Viva_Mexico thru @legalcanada!

1 Like

Anytime now boys! I mean, they have taken long enough…

3 Likes

anyone have any luck yet ?

1 Like

I am going to the post office in the morning to check it out and see what they say, cos’ they were sent a long time ago and it’s impossible no one has gotten anything! Weird.

I’ll check back with you guys on this in the morning, after i go to the post office.

Gotta get to the bottom of this… Too long already. I mean it’s been like 6 weeks if not more.

EDIT, I just review the thread and oh my god, that was last month i had a bad streak with my car and a few other things… I was gonna get tracking numbers for all, ans it was gonna be $12 each… So, i sent them regular mail. YOu should be getting the packages first of the week or so.

5 Likes

Head scratching who knows?

1 Like

I swear to God i sent them, let’s not get anxious. Tomorrow i’ll get an answer.

3 Likes

Greetings @MadScientist! Should i be looking for the LA Confidential pkg? I almost forgot about it. If not, no worries but wanted you to know they never arrived. Much love my brother!

1 Like

@oleskool830 he said he was going to check with the post office in the morning

2 Likes

A letter I sent in regular mail to MadScientist took like 6+ weeks to arrive. So hold out hope everybody :calendar: :love_letter:

3 Likes

yes a letter from new york took over 3 weeks to arrive to me, and its only like 1500 miles away. mexico took over 8 weeks to get here. just when you’ve lost all hope and accepted it was lost it will show up.

5 Likes

@GumbyBuds received his package last night, all the rest should be arriving soon.

Please post a pic for the rest of the gang Gumby man!

1 Like

When should mine be arriving?

2 Likes

Made it safe and sound! Thanks for spreading the joy of growing to fellow OG members Mad, you are a selfless soul

10 Likes

Anytime now… The first pack arrived already so… Anytime now.

EDIT, wait a minute… LOLOLOLOLOL You were not included in the giveaway bro… LOLOLOLOLOL

3 Likes