MadScientist's Giveaway

Count me in some day, its a long and expensive flight for me but im sure it would be worth it if mixing in everything else whilst there :sunglasses: @MadScientist

1 Like

You donā€™t need an invitation @Herbie! My house is your house bro.
Even tho my wife may/will freak out a little bitā€¦ HAHAHAHAHA!

Plus, doing all the things we would be doing weā€™d never be home! In the mountains in Talamanca, Valle de la Estella, and maybe Somewhere along the line of Costa/Panama border, where the Sn Miguelito is fromā€¦

We would have to make a video for everyone here at OG, but on the video everyone with balaclavas! And a tee with the Overgrow logo and avatar for each one! You know Iā€™d be calling ā€œBigSur, Herbieā€¦ Check this out!ā€

5 Likes

count me in, but we need vaccinations so we donā€™t end up like franco loja

1 Like

Thatā€™s f**ked up man!

I would hate anybody to go and catch something and itā€™s my faultā€¦ I canā€™t live with that! LOL

We would have to make a video for everyone here at OG, but on the video everyone with balaclavas! And a tee with the Overgrow logo and avatar for each one! You know Iā€™d be calling ā€œBigSur, Herbieā€¦ Check this out!ā€

A Strain Hunter video? If Colombia was not so damn dangerous, it would be great to find the original landraces there. Not just the standard strains, like Puna Roja, Punto Rojo, the western green (what Arjan called Limon Verde), Santa Marta gold. I guess Costa Rica would be a good place to start though, then Panama. But I am not out for fame. Just the seeds! Which of course I have done here for many years now. I let the strains come to me. First in bag weed, then in seed trades.

Was reading though:

the CDC and WHO recommend the following vaccines for Costa Rica: typhoid, hepatitis A, hepatitis B, rabies, measles, mumps and rubella (MMR) and influenza.

I have had shots only for the last 4. Was also reading that Malaria and Dengue are common there along with Chagas and Leptospirosis. Yes, we do not want to wind up like Franco, who died of Malaria.

1 Like

Here we go, some pictures of Punto Creepy here in Costa Rica, from lamarihuana.com

This is a compilation of pictures and i think it belongs to at least two different people.

9 Likes

Anyone recieve their package safe and sound yet? Really hoping mine makes it. :pray:

3 Likes

Please my people remember itĀ“s coming from Cost Rica, i donĀ“t see those packages making it before the first week of december. ItĀ“s quick when you send, but when i do, it takes foreverā€¦

4 Likes

Yeah weā€™re on Costa Time Now lol

I expected it to be A while with all that bud in CR, just hope people post when they get em

3 Likes

Iā€™ll be posting when things arrive, I have been watching the mail box. Thereā€™s a lot in the mail lately.

1 Like

Very cool Uncle, thank you!

1 Like

Hello everyone, beans are in the air, they should arrive to you if not this week then next but they are comingā€¦ Promise.

Patience, grasshoppers! LOL

It takes a long time when you send outside of CR, but when you guys send here, it usually takes like half the timeā€¦

3 Likes

I guess I lucked out. Wifey actually hates most guys, She identifies as Lesbian but iā€™m her exception. The problem where we live is that there arenā€™t a lot of flexible ladies around or sheā€™d have a girlfriend too lol.

4 Likes

Holy Moly! HAHAHAHA You made my day with that statementā€¦ HAHAHAHA!

1 Like

All things are possible! :smiley:
Never give up!

We met and it was neither of our intentions to become a couple, it just sorta happened as we became friends :smiley:

1 Like

It is my believe that people will always do what you want, as long as you ask nicely. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

I usually wait until they being sprouting, which is usually overnight but can take up to 72 hours (like ACE Oldtimers Hze). With less time I think I get more sprouts with attached husks. How deep should one plant in soil?

@BigSur @MadScientist IĀ“m Colombian, and a longtime smoker. It is not so much that ā€œcripiā€ means something different in each city, but that as it has been hinted here it is (or has been for years) not exactly a strain but a generic term for sinsemilla bud, which was unheard of here (where most of the growers were non smokers and did not have any love for the polant). In general, the crosses used seem to have a lot of dutch/afghani genetics, and since most commercial grows are controlled by the same cartels/guerrillas (another direct effect of prohibition) landrace strains have been heavily polluted in the last 15-20 years. It would be probably easier to find some pure Colombian Mangobiche, Gold or Punto Rojo in the US, kept by some hippies or whatever, than here. Not so much because it is not safe to go to the countryside (it is reasonably safe in most places, petty crime in the cities is probably more of a concern) but because there are not so many peasant growers who appreciate landrace Colombian strains vs. unknown crossed which are more potent and flower in less time.

2 Likes

i know there is a strain called krippy around florida. land and heir genetcs auctioned a cut off during the fire fundraisers for several thousand dollars. i think itā€™s his golden goose for his breeding programs. people seemed to go nuts bidding on it (it also came with many other exclusive cuts and seeds)

2 Likes

Probably at a point they used that cut, but cloning is not a common method here and what passes around as creepy varies a lot (back when it started it used to be bright green, if I remember right). Just as likely the word came from Colombians in Miami who tried that sinsemilla bud back in the 80s/early 90s (or that worked in grow ups in the US and brought the teks here).

2 Likes