@MadScientist's Lab 🔧🔨⚛☣☢

First batch done by hand…

Female babies are coming!

Scy :robot:

7 Likes

Look @Baudelaire, all of our effort paid off!

WOOHOO!

9 Likes

…It’s all clothes-dryer lint & powdered glass, I say!!! :laughing: :gem:

:wink: J/K & nice work, Maestro! :clap:

:evergreen_tree:

2 Likes

:joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:

You crack me up my man!

:joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:

What’s up crew?

The sub-zero era has begun at the Mad Lab.

Closed loop with dewax spool, recovery tank and a pressure vessel for my crystallization!

Diamonds, diamonds and more diamonds!

Mad

8 Likes

This is for your tissue culture? Would be the coolest thing to be able to buy a piece of an original cut, rather than burning through seeds and time.

1 Like

I think it looks like a short path distillation unit.

1 Like

Hey there @Tappy

This is actually a diamond miner.

Also called a pressure vessel, this is where you put your BHO solution and let sit with heat and pressure in order to make the molecules join together in thre form of crystals!

Soon I’ll be making these!

Cheers

Mad

5 Likes

Jar-tek ftw

1 Like

Exactly jar tech…

There are differences between jar-tech and diamond mining in vessels.

Mad

1 Like

$300 and one is rated for a licensed facility

And yes, that is what it is, a short path distillation system, also know as closed loop system, to clean butane off of mystery oil by distilling the butane without material and then once clean you run it by your column with the material to be extracted.

Correct, these are mainly for people that need to abide by fire code and regulations, i just bought it to learn, but i will be doing more jars than anything, i think…

yah bho dude said the pure butane is too expensive so you take some 75% or whatever and redistill it to 99 save some serious loot on the process. I must admit a drop of drool formed on my mouth when those thc crystals were clinking around in the vial ;)…of terpene goo.

1 Like

I will fill carts with my terp juice, and see what that does… It’s going to be epic!

I wish i could send you some, but if you\re ever in Costa Rica let me know.

We shall do some serious sesh!

Reason why i chose a closed loop, you can recover the butane several times.

Mad

1 Like

:+1:t2: Good luck

1 Like

Hello everyone,

This is my rig updated as of 2 weeks ago, i got some upgrades coming as we speak…

And this is the shatter i made with some 8 month old trim i had of #icecreamcake

My first shatter ever, fully purged and very tasty, some color remediation is in order…

Also check out my store where i sell these rigs!

Extract Shop by Mad ---------> https://ko-fi.com/madscientistgrower/shop

Mad

8 Likes

Hey brother! I hope you’re well and safe and happy etc. you’re doing some very cool things out yonder!
I’m very interested in distillates these days. Wish we could burn one and discuss it! Keep up the fine work young man! Send me some of those cool stickers for my collection. All Love.

Blessings…

:cowboy_hat_face::mask::chile:

2 Likes

So nice to hear from you, how the great state of TX these days…

I am gonna make some more stickers and yes, you will get some slaps!

Very cool bro!

Mad

2 Likes

5 Likes

I got a gift from an artist down here… Check it out!

5 Likes