MadScientist's Shroom Magical Fantasy 🍄

If you don’t mind that would be awesome, thank you for going out of your way.

1 Like

check out your local feed store. 50lbs of oats for 10 bucks. fucking BRF cakes suck dickXD

4 Likes

Yeah and let’s teach a newborn how to be an olympic runner but never teach it how to use the muscles in it’s legs correctly lol

Trying to get them starting and getting an understanding before they slit their wrist over a failed 56qt monotub haha

4 Likes

lmfaoXD i started with oats. my suggestion
 dont use 56q totes
 shoebox tech dude. check it out.

2 Likes

Yeah! Like this one
 I used birdseed though
 I’ve never had much luck with straight rye but I never really thought about getting to crazy
 My trays and shoe boxes are enough lol

12 Likes

sexy dude. i love oats because i dont have to soak for 24hrs or rinse them. just hard boil for 30 mins. dry and PC. super simple:)

5 Likes

Nah salt pellets that penetrate if wearing shorts. Shit hurts. Nothing like the ride home tripping balls trying to remove salt pellets from leg

1 Like

Will somebody please point me to a starting point for somebody with the intelligence of a 5 year old
 asking for a friend

3 Likes

Scroll up to the beginning of the thread haha

2 Likes

Touché. (20 characters)

1 Like

Hi, here is a news flash, you can get 8% hydrogen peroxide or stronger by dilution you can find 35% online, cover your substrate in jar leave lid a bit loose so gas can exit, when its all settled down next day, inject your spores and watch how fast they spread

Yeeeeaaa
 No

2 Likes

@toastyjakes have you tried cloning before? Wanna try my hand at mushrooms but not sure on where to get good spore kit(plus kinda broke atm but even for later ) but have an old bag with some caps. Been reading up on it. also is there a specific kind of agar you need to use?

2 Likes

I mean

Got some in vitro cakes going, all will be done within their own jar, all the misting and fanning and such
 is a bit trickier but fun as shit lol

Let’s see where the next week takes the mycellial growth

7 Likes

:cold_sweat: :syringe:

Damnnit man
!

Yesterday I saw 3 people shooting up in plain view at a gas station. :unamused: Told the :man_with_turban: & determined he wouldn’t do shit & resents the country & people granting his existence, called sherriff’s of nothingham :telephone_receiver:, indeed they don’t care either, “not a priority”, :rage:.

Some :fuelpump: + :fire: might at least get the prioritzation going.

Fully trigger my PTSD & 24hrs later I’m still havin issues. See? Can’t event keep it topical in the thread!

Just thought I’d share.

So glad it’s not that. :blush: :mushroom: :ok_hand: :thumbsup: :innocent:

:evergreen_tree: ppl smoke blacktar on foil in tj bathstalls

8 Likes

Day 9 since Nocc’ing up, all jars showing small signs of germination, starting as a few individual spores and then more and more reaching out to become dikaryotic strands of growth, growing and eventually becoming hyphae

8 Likes

Well hello everyone,

Been putting this off for too long, got the brown rice, got the vermiculite and the spore prints, so let us see what i can do

I didn’t even realize this was my thread, thanks for the contributions, i knew it was a good idea to get started by making a thread and compile info, while i begun

B+ will be the selected strain to get started, i have read it’s kinda easy to grow.

Sci :robot:

10 Likes

I usually grow Golden Teachers because I love the giggles and strong closed eye visuals. But trying to grow some PE’s also, this round. The GT’s are starting to colonize after a week but nothing happening in the PE jars. Do they take longer to start colonizing?

8 Likes

Bit blurry but a little sneaky peek at what i got going in a seedling propagator.

And yeah @MG_Canna leave em alone for a month after injecting is what i do, check your temps though.

6 Likes

Get to it! Lol

Forever and a day later

3 Likes